MAF
    Down pipe
    The down pipe is from the original engine but it’s not 2 ½”
    Walbro fuel pump 255ltr/hr, plus install kit
    Spec Clutch stage 2+
    Spec lightened pressure plate
    Cold Air Intake from Ebay
    Custom motor mounts
    This was from when my current engine was over heating. I’m going to use the new parts on the swapped engine when I jump
    Thermostat, gasket
    Fan relay and switch
    Used stock radiator from j/y
    Tuning and fixing damage
    TPS sensor, plus relays
    timing belt, water pump
    Comfy mods
    Pioneer CD player from Circuit City, installed
    This bill twice because the first one was stolen
    Pair of Pioneer 3 way speakers for the door
    Pair of JL Audio 2 way speakers for the rear deck
    GI Joe’s red seat covers to cover up my weather worn MX 3 seats
    MX 3 Seat’s
    Wheel’s and tires from Miata that I love so much
    Kartboy Shifter

Still need
    Exhaust (I’ve just about got myself talked into having this done by a pro, even though I’m willing to go to college to get my welding certification to justify buying a decent MIG welder)
    Gauges (boost, oil pressure)
    Strut tower brace (looking at ebay for this)
    BOV
    Custom leather shift boot, with red stitching to match my shift knob and seat covers!
    Plugs and wires
    There are a couple of more broken sensors to replace as well.
    Thinking of lightened flywheel.

First upgrades
    Suspension!
    FMIC or a better SMIC
    Manual boost gauge

A FMIC with a 2 ½” exhaust from the turbo dump back, with the clutch and fuel pump I have should set me up to step into a nice hybrid turbo upgrade a little later on down the road. Something like a VF11/14. If I can afford it, I’d like to throw a disco potato on there in the next year of so. (Dreaming) Something ball bearing anyway. I’m looking for 250WHP for the next 100,000 miles! I’m sure I would need bigger injectors for this.

I may switch the head from my BP-05 on there too. Not sure yet. I need to do more research. If I do, I will have to have it cleaned, and maybe have new valve guides put in. I can see dark areas above the #1 piston on the intake side on the underside of the valve cover. The GTX has it too but only about a ¼ as dark.
    Last edited by 1st Gen; 03-22-2006, 10:59 AM.
    1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
    1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
    2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
    1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

If i may suggest. Atleast get a brand new radiator considering the stock one may just be enough for a BPT setup BUT a used one from a j/y? ehhh... Too iffy!
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
      If i may suggest. Atleast get a brand new radiator considering the stock one may just be enough for a BPT setup BUT a used one from a j/y? ehhh... Too iffy!
      Yes, please do suggest

Your talking about a brand new stock radiator?

Comment

Originally posted by 1st Gen
        Yes, please do suggest

Your talking about a brand new stock radiator?
        At the very least yes! But if possible go to a better one. Maybe a racing civic one from eghey? I could have sworn i've seen something about that on here!
        **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

I found a thread about a Civic radiator, which started me in another direction. I've been a little concerned about compatibility issues. I'm glad to hear that I can use a radiator for another brand of car without to much modifying. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 1st Gen
            I found a thread about a Civic radiator, which started me in another direction. I've been a little concerned about compatibility issues. I'm glad to hear that I can use a radiator for another brand of car without to much modifying. Thanks
            Wellll it will work but the hoses will be different because the civic rad is about half the size and well from a civic and all that fun stuff!

Comment

The link on top is a OEM Protégé radiator. I don’t really understand why they would make it out of aluminum and then put plastic caps on it. It looks like a decent replacement, but I wouldn’t know how to tell if it would provide better cooling.

If clearance is a factor, then maybe I should wait until I get the motor in and see what I have to deal with as far as space.
              The second link just looks like a standard replacment.

Comment

Get one for a EGT! We get the super special NON plastic tops!

Comment

Working...
                X