Cerwin Vega?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cerwin Vega?

I pulled my camaro out of the garage today and i found some 10" Cerwin Vega subs.......never heard of them so i dunno if they are good or not. just saw their website though so they seem decent. anyone know if they are good or not??

Also they look brand new, havent tried them yet. but im sure one of my bro inlaws boguht them and never installed them. hah

Making it loud since 1954, Cerwin Vega has been manufacturing professional audio equipment & electronics for all vehicles. Shop our collections today!

they where once a great company. i haven't heard anything about them in the past few years.

Comment

yeah, back in the late 80's-early 90's CV was a superb loudspeaker company.
      'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
      -Dean
      2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
      18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
      Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
      MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
      Injen CAI - Polished
      Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
      DaveB trim rings
      Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
      Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
      Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
      Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
      Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
      Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
      Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
      Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

I've never heard CV stuff in a car but I had a friend in college with some of their speakers in his house, and they were just about the nicest sounding speakers I've ever listened to (short of a full surround Bose-style system).

Comment

Hmmm, yeah ive never heard of CV i was looking at them and thought they might be ****ty. so i checked their website and they look like a good company.

Ill have to try them out and then let you all know!

Comment

Definitely a good company, just not sure about that particular product.

Comment

Working...
            X