• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st gen parts for sale cheap!

i'm selling these items for cheap

air mas sensor=20 shipped
    starter=35 plus shipping
    front seats driver and passenger gray, minor scratches=40shipped

or make me an offer i will also trade these items as well, i'm looking for an autometer air/fuel ratio gauge and other items email me at dezznuts59@aol.com
    92 323 with KF-ZE V6 swap done by me, cold air intake, 2 1/4 header back piping, ported throttle body with spacer, NOW FOR SALE FOR $2500, email me at dezznuts59@aol.com

do you have a picture of the seats?
    "Speed Is Relative"
    91 Protege 1.8 sohc (soon dohc)
    2002 GSXR1000

Comment

no but if you email me i will be happy to send you a picture
      92 323 with KF-ZE V6 swap done by me, cold air intake, 2 1/4 header back piping, ported throttle body with spacer, NOW FOR SALE FOR $2500, email me at dezznuts59@aol.com

Comment

Wow dude, it would probably be more to ship the seats than you're asking!
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

ill take the starter and the seats, i also have an autometer sport comp a/f gauge, $20.00.
          it may look like a trans am.........
          respect for the 1st gen pro's, especially for marco, joe, and luda.

Comment

hey protege fan hit me up i live in miami so maybe you can come buy and pick it up email me and i'll give you my number, and as for you being the fastest first gen n/a in miami, im going to have to challenge you on that one

Comment

if you can run a 13.5, then you can challenge me, i just moved here from texas, wheres the scene? yea my car was owned by a smoker so the seats are ****ed up and the starter is going bad. i wanna show some muscle cars what my protege can do.

Comment

well hey i got another friend of mine who drives a first gen him and i always drive out together to whoop on some cars and we've been looking for other first gens since where trying to make a small crew of all 1stgens, hey give me your email or your number and i'll contact you, also you got a a/f gauge i'll 20.00 bucks off the price of the seats and starter together for your gauge since i need one pretty bad, like i said let me know and trust me my friend and i 1stgens are true sleepers

Comment

tell you what, ill race you for your seats and starter, if i win i get them, if you win you get the gauge.

Comment

hahaha man i need money, thats the whole point of selling, i got a bill that needs some paying

Comment

Are you afraid of losing? If you win you get something for free if you lose well you know what happens

Comment

naw trust me you don't scare me but lets see if i don't get money i loose my license, if i do get money i might just be able to keep it

Comment

protegefan - what do you have done n/a to be running in the 13s?

urban - what's the KF-ZE out of, 626 or millenia or something?
                          Dan
                          dreesemonkey

Comment

race and find out, trust me, lots of work done.

Comment

kf-ze is out of the japanese ms-8, its the sister engine to the kl-ze but has more aggressive cams

Comment

Working...
                              X