We 3 SPEEDZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We 3 SPEEDZ

here is another 800x600 to keep quality up. if anyone likes it and wants a larger one I can create it in any size up to 1280x960
    Attached Files

1024x768 please! I have your orange MSP as my desktop now at work, this one is bettar! NICE stuff!
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

Dude you are a freakin' Pro!
      <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
      AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

PRO? I wish. I just play around. I need to find a job that will pay me to play with photoshop. thanks for the compliment though.

Comment

the only complaint that I have is you dont do the rims and the headlights but good job anyway

Comment

like I said before, you need a silver one!
            My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
            JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
            AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
              the only complaint that I have is you dont do the rims and the headlights but good job anyway
              actually I do it that way by choice. I like the effect of having some photo still there. but that's just my opinion:p:

Comment

how do you get the real picture to get all cartoony liek that?
                No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

im assuming he uses either like illustrator for the vector look or in photoshop uses the cutout filter under artistic(i think thats the right one)

Comment

think u can make a good one with some tight 1st gens
                    i is dumb

Comment

1) create a white layer @ 50% transparency.

2) create another layer called "outline" and outline the cars with either 7 ot 9 point (holding shift) and click around the car.

3) use 2 and 3 point brushes to outline the doors and lights.

4) create a new layer called "car color" and use the magic wand tool in the "outline" layer to select an area then switch to the "car color" layer (leaving the magic wand area selected) and use the paint bucket to fill any color chosen in to the selcted area.

5) create a new layer called "shadows" and using the polygon lasso tool select areas and paint them in black or shades of grey with the transparency 30%-60% depending on the effect wanted.

6) switch back to the "outline" layer and lower transparency so you can see the rims and the "outline" layer and erase or eliptical tool and delete the area covering just the rims. then change transparency back to 100%

7) keeping the "outline" layer active use the magic wand tool on the head lights and now erased rims. when an area is selected with the wand change to the whie layer and press delete

8) adjust the car color, white, and shadows layers to the desired settings.

9) choose the outline layer and toward the outside of the picture use the magic wand (this will select the car outline and the picture border) Press CTRL+Shift+I so that only the car outline is selcted and choose the option "COPY MERGED".

10) open a new file to whatever size you want you wallpaper to be and paste the cell shaded cars on to it. then create whatever layers or effect you want to make your wallpaper.

It takes me anywhere form 1 1/2 - 3 hours per car depending on how much detail I want to go into.

Hope this helps,

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
                        think u can make a good one with some tight 1st gens
                        get me a good sized high qulity pic to work with but give me a few weeks. I will be busy on my own projects for a little bit and out of town a bucnh over the next few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                        X