X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woot...

First post nooblets!!
    Eat ****.

ha ha ah, lets see who is the first AWD'er to post her hhmmmmmm......
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Winnar!!!!11!111!!!1

Comment

Dang you guys beat me to it.....

Comment

damn. i'm too late. stupid sleep. ;D
          -mike lucero
          1988 Mazda 323 GTX
          2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

hehehe, i wonder who came up with the idea
            1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
            Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
            "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

what model protege's are AWD?

Comment

Originally posted by jamaican
                what model protege's are AWD?
                the awd protege...

only thing. first gens only... i'm not sure, but think only 90, and 91.
                1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

oh... i thought it had a name like, lx, or dx, or es... or something like that

Comment

the AWD protege is a model in it's own. It's teh same car as the DX, just only awd.

Comment

90 and 91 only for the Protege, that's correct. But this forum also includes the BF 323s.

Comment

Working...
                      X