Mtx 7500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mtx 7500

I ordered 2 mtx 7500 12'' superwoofers and i was wondering if they were good, bad, suck@$$, totally friggin awesome or what?
    1993 Mazda Protege LX 1.8L DOHC Now with 2 mtx bluethunder 12'' legend series subs, soon to be 2 mtx 12'' 7500 series! in 2 weeks! Im also getting a volfenhag amp

Originally posted by 93protegelx
    I ordered 2 mtx 7500 12'' superwoofers and i was wondering if they were good, bad, suck@$$, totally friggin awesome or what?
    I have one 10" in my 323 and it throbs, just make sure you get a proper box, you don't want too much air space or not enough cause you'll lose that lovely bass you want so badly.

When you get the subs, check the specs for box size and have one built to spec or find a built box that is as close to those numbers as possible, I lucked out and found a prebuilt box in the exact measurements I needed for the sub to operate at it's optimum level.

Now all you need is a good solid amp that'll handle both of those.

You won't be disappointed!

Blast it till your ears bleed!

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Shouldn't you be asking that before you place the order?

Comment

He did, in another thread, and I told him if he could find them cheap enough, to get them.

I guess he found them in his price range, but I think two is too many for a Protege, my single 10 in my 323 is more than enough, but hey, some people like to crank it beyond all else that can be heard.

Comment

Yup i love to crank it up! 2 12's yae yae, i called my aunt and she said she'll have them shipped out by this week. Im tired of waiting, right now my protege is completely without bass seeing as how i blew my bluethunders , they lasted since 1995 so it was about time.
          1993 Mazda Protege LX 1.8L DOHC Now with 2 mtx bluethunder 12'' legend series subs, soon to be 2 mtx 12'' 7500 series! in 2 weeks! Im also getting a volfenhag amp

Comment

yeah i had 1 12" 5500 that sounded great i can only imagin what 2 7500's sound like
            There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

FINALLY!!!! my mtx's came in. They came in yesturday and right when i opened the box i hooked them up. I was soo excited and they hit HARD! All i need now is a new amp, and im gonna upgrade to a ported box. And the dissapointing part of this all is that when i was screwing the sub in the screwdriver slipped and gave the subs surround a puncture wound! yes very sad day in brandonville, but i picked up some silicon to fill it up so it wont spread on me.

Comment

Originally posted by 93protegelx
                FINALLY!!!! my mtx's came in. They came in yesturday and right when i opened the box i hooked them up. I was soo excited and they hit HARD! All i need now is a new amp, and im gonna upgrade to a ported box. And the dissapointing part of this all is that when i was screwing the sub in the screwdriver slipped and gave the subs surround a puncture wound! yes very sad day in brandonville, but i picked up some silicon to fill it up so it wont spread on me.
                In a hurry were ya? Did you measure your box and check the specs for the subs, make sure it would be better to port the box than to leave it sealed. I was thinking about porting mine, but my installer, who's also my best friend told me not to port it, I'd lose sound quality.

Have fun with those brain bleeders!

Comment

Well heres sum pics of my mtx 7500 12's:
                  Right now there not goin in my protege cus the clutch went out, but that gives me time to build a box to mtx specs and have it custom for my trunk, also gives time to find the perfect amp.

Old bluethunders compared to new mtx

DVC

Comment

yep i have 2 10 and loving them. just make sure u have enough power to push them and a proper box, and it will be bad ace to the max!!
                    Originally posted by 90prtege
                    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                    Originally posted by Turpro
                    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                    CRZbrussian: that sux
                    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by tehstocker99
                      yep i have 2 10 and loving them. just make sure u have enough power to push them and a proper box, and it will be bad ace to the max!!
                      Exactly! That magnet owns!

Comment

Working...
                      X