Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air Cylinder Brackets for the 95-98 pros.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Cylinder Brackets for the 95-98 pros.

Ok soon I want my car to have adjustable suspension (Air Cylinders) but the only cylinder mounts i can find are for accords,civics and other hondas so yeah go figure but if anyone knows where to get them i need some help....
    MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

I doubt anyone makes them for our cars.
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

if you're at all handy you could probably modify a honda bracket to work.

Comment

yeah I wondered about modifing honda brackets or using the stock strut top and bolting the cylinder to where the bolt is in the center.

I may have the wrong idea but it just looks like the one in the pics at street beat customs.
        MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

Dunno, either way you probably wouldn't be able to figure out if you can modify it to fit without actually trying.

Comment

Nah your right....time to look... im gonna order the cylinders soon and my buddy had a shop back in the early 90's doing air and hydro suspension so he is gonna help but i guess we will see when the cylinders get here....Who is the guy with the blue 1st gen on air? He may have pics if i could find him...
            MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

i ordered a strut bar for our cars from streetbeatcustoms... it didn't fit. i had to drill my own holes in it so it would mount up correctly.

i wouldn't deal with them.

Comment

Strutman I have a strutbar i would have sold you dirt ass cheap....but as far as SBC they just sale the parts that are sent to them labled to fit a certain car. It is the distributors fault. As far as cylinders they are universal so if i get them they will go in the ride...
                MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

You can put air suspension on just about anything with struts, using this and a little welding.

Comment

Working...
                  X