Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one to notice Joelenes graphics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one to notice Joelenes graphics?

I dont know what to think. Hope you dont mind Joelene but it WAS in your sig.
    My OLD Car

I don't see the need to actually SAY what I think....should be painfully obvious.
    "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
    -93 MR2, 129 ES
    ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
    Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

i dont really liike it but hey if u do go for it none will stop u
      i is dumb

Comment

i think im with jesse on this one . . . no comment.
        Tag Team

Comment

I'll wait to see the COMPLETELY finished product before even thinking of forming an opinion. BTW I don't know if I agree with posting another persons car and asking for opinions on it.
          02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

I didnt ask for an opinion and shes my friend anyways. I just asked if i was the only one to notice it or not. Thats all. I didnt ask what you thought about it.
            My OLD Car

Comment

I had noticed it, but hadn't seen anyone else (including her) post about it. As said, we should definately wait for the finished product before forming an opinion. Plus, you know, so long as she likes it, it doesn't matter what we think
              Dan
              dreesemonkey

Comment

I was going to wait for the finished product to post it. I put it in my sig for fun thats all. To give people something to think wtf is going on. No I dont care what anyone else thinks. It looks funny there because its wet sanded down so its dull. I might have it this weekend I might not. Its a little more than I had originally wanted but hes done a very good job and I spent A LOT of $$ one it.
                Sagaris

Comment

damn...i hope that it looks good and that u like it when ur done

Comment

i wanna see it this weekend. . .it should be cool
                    2003 P5 Midnight Blue
                    Buddy Club 2 Side skirts, DGM front lip
                    OBX header, MAM SS midpip, HKS exhaust
                    Racing beat sway, tokico hp's, tein stechs, gtspec tie bar, awr front motor mount
                    sun ground kit
                    5spd sunroof
                    Carputer (DivX, MP3, NES, GPS, OBD-2 next)
                    7in lcd molded to dash

pioneer 3ways all around
                    power acoustik 2.4f cap, power acoustik EQ, Power Acoustik A1800db
                    6 RE 8's on the way

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                      I had noticed it, but hadn't seen anyone else (including her) post about it. As said, we should definately wait for the finished product before forming an opinion. Plus, you know, so long as she likes it, it doesn't matter what we think
                      w3rd. I've said it once and I'll say it again . . .

I may not like it, but when it comes to ones own car it is purely subjective to its owner so if they like it, then so do I

and its not done yet? mind if i ask for a rough estimate on how much that cost you?
                      Tag Team

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
                        I didnt ask for an opinion and shes my friend anyways. I just asked if i was the only one to notice it or not. Thats all. I didnt ask what you thought about it.
                        Who cares if your her friend? You don't have to like everything your friends do. I certainly don't.

FYI, I met Joelene in person before you even came to the Protege community... :shrug:
                        "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                        -93 MR2, 129 ES
                        ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                        Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

looking forward to the finished product, i like the bodykit too, totally different from anything ive seen b4
                          No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

yeah im with jesse here, i thought it was a joke at first, till i looked in her webpage, but i dunno we will see the finished product i guess,

***edited because it's apparently too hard to spell my name, even though it's my damn screen name, JesseSays***
                            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                            225.94wtq
                            torque monster!!!!
                            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

yep, let's wait and see. Of course, there better be some GOOD pics all around!
                              My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                              JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                              AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Working...
                              X