HP Racing big brake kit and strut bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Racing big brake kit and strut bar

Just did a search on Nopi under 1992 Mazda 323 and I found a HP Racing big brake kit and a strut tower bar. The brakes are very expensive but the bar looks decent. What's up with this stuff? It doesn't show anything for the 323 on HP's website.
    I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Has this already been brought up? I am searching the topic and see nothing about it yet no one seems interested. I'm really a big fan of stopping on a dime and leaving change so thoughts are welcome.
    I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

i know a big brake kit has been discussed before. i dont remember if it was on this fourm or another. i dotn think anyone has bought it. why dont you go out on a limb and see what the kit is about. pioneer something.
      When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
      Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
      Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
      So his engine he goosed
      With much too much boost,
      And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

I'm seriously thinking about it. But 2500 bucks for brakes is a little hard to swallow. Although, I do like having my eyes pop when I hit the stoppers. I drove the new Evo yesterday and that thing has it all.

Comment

Unless you plan to drive 150mph +, a good set of brake pads, good fluid and a set of SS lines will do ya just fine. Also, don't forget good tires, they are part of the braking system too.

Comment

Yeah 2500 is alot, i dont wanna stop on a dime that bad

Comment

I've been thinking a lot about that too. Maybe that's a little excessive. Do you guys with the LX cars have different calipers in front than I do with the DX. I still plan to convert the rear but if you have better in the front I can do it all at the same time.

Comment

They are larger on the LX, I know that the 13" wheels the DX has wouldn't fit over them.
                2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

I have 15x7 Rota slipstreams with Falken tires, do you think they would fit ok? If the rotor and caliper are different would I have to get an lx spindle? Also, are the calipers on lx 2 pot or 4?

Comment

Your wheels should be fine. the calipers have single pistons.

Comment

If u have rims that are 14's or larger they will fot

Comment

Working...
                      X