Fart Can finally dies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fart Can finally dies.

I bought my MSP just over 2 weeks ago. Every morning on the way to work since then there is a guy in a civic DX with a watermelon launcher sized fart can on the back that tries me while getting onto the highway. for the first 500 miles I didn't shift past 3000 rpm and he pulled on me. @ 500 miles I changed the oil and raised the self imposed RPM limit to 4500. Now for a week I'm beating him by a wheel or 2. 1000 miles and oil changed last sunday. I hadn't seen him since friday until this morning. now with 1300 miles I'm willing to open it up and I layed a huge can of whoop ass on him. I let him get about a car length jump on me from a 30 roll. I dropped into second and had 1/2 of the car length back by the top of second, I shifted to third and proceded to walk him. dropping it into 5th @ 90 and coasting down to regular highway speeds. It was fun but I won't bother with him again.

Why did you bother racing him if you were still breaking the car in and wouldn't allow yourself to go beyond 3k rpm?
    -Robert
    '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

I wasn't really racing him at the time. I was babying my new car. he kept trying and trying and then one day much to his suprise my little blue baby got up and went on his @$$

Comment

anyways good kill

Comment

nice one, let him think hes fastar, then bamm one day the protege puts him in the back seat and shows him how its done, awsome kill
          No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Working...
          X