Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

updates, features, and the almighty forum bugs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

updates, features, and the almighty forum bugs!

yes, we're taking the time now to upgrade our copy of vbulletin to bring you the latest in forum modifications for a better user experience here at wihandyman.com.. so if something seems a little funny, or something doesnt work like it used to, we have a thread in site suggestions for you to comment on bugs you've found, and suggest updates and anything else you'd like to see.

the updates and additions you'll be seeing out of Ryan and I in the next few months are a in depth and informative front page, bringing you new vendors, a better "for sale" section, and the rebirth of some of the things that got us where we are today, such as raffles.. look for the clubprotege store with exclusive items and protege and forums related sportswear and of course, mousepads and coffeemugs.

we're here for you to make this the most positive experiece you can have, and look forward to a bright future as your car's 'home on the web'..

Sincerely,
    David
    Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

IF you have any questions, by any circumstances feel free to contact either me, or dave. We'll be more then glad to answer your questions.

Regards to a greater clubprotege

Ryan
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Really glad that we upgraded. vBulletin 3.0.3 was a ripe target for script kiddies...
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

indeed.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by charles
          Really glad that we upgraded. vBulletin 3.0.3 was a ripe target for script kiddies...
          Me being one.

Comment

Have you tried the new edit button? It's cool.
            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
            X