Design the logo contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Design the logo contest!

all entries are open to serious consideration and a final vote at the end of april 2006. winner will recieve 1 t-shirt and mousepad with winning logo at completion of first manufactured set of t-shirts.. shirt size specified by winner. items will be sold online through cafepress.com

rules for entry: one logo, approximately 4x4 inches. does not need to be exactly 4x4 though.. no shape restrictions. final winning submission should be submitted as a layered photoshop or paint shop pro image. this is not mandatory, but if you can accomodate it, that would be excellent. font (if special) should be included in final submission .zip file. should mention clubprotege, but does not need to have .com on the logo anywhere. pictures of vehicles are not admissible, i'm looking for a shirt reproducable logo that can be emroidered if necessary, so take that into consideration when submitting a design. "funny" entries will be removed.

legalese: all submissions, including that of the winner, become property of wihandyman.com and can be used for promotional purposes without consent or royalty.

*edit*.. vehicles can be included, but no details that require photo or print resolution
    Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

So no images of cars? not even outlines or anything...just text?.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
      So no images of cars? not even outlines or anything...just text?
      if you think you can work something into an embroidery pattern, knock yourself out. embroidery is one of the plans for the logo. i was thinking more of a text on a pattern kinda thing, but like i said, use creative license, with or without outlines of the car is all good.. i just wanted the inability for fine resolution use to be kept in mind.

Comment

i have a couple ideas ill put up
        ClubProtege

Comment

Here is the first batch of logos.
          Seems that I have too much free time.

I created them with simplicity in my mind so that they could be easily imprinted or embroidered.

p.s. I have them on psd format too if needed

Comment

i must not be as creative... i was thinking even simpler...
            Last edited by Dixie94Pro; 06-10-2006, 03:10 PM.
            ClubProtege

Comment

could you draw what you want and submit it.?
              then you guys can animate it?
              What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

Comment

Comment

very cool designs.

Comment

these are great so far, but the effort seems to have stalled. are we all tapped out creatively? i really like the last one bax put up so far, the rest are great too.. it's gunna be so hard to decide.

Comment

Looking for the ideal Gifts? Come check out our giant selection of T-Shirts, Mugs, Tote Bags, Stickers and More. CafePress brings your passions to life with the perfect item for every occasion. ✓Free Returns ✓100% Satisfaction Guarantee ✓Fast Shipping

this is what i'm talking about folks. i just used 1 of the above. let's see whatcha got! (the items do nto reflect a winner, but feel free to buy if you must, it's just a "show you what we're doing" example)

Comment

I like this one the best so far.

Comment

Working...
                        X