Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda emblem

woot... first real post. I win!!

i have this mazda emblem. again, i don't have my username in the pic... but c'mon it's a freebie

is it the flying "V" emblem?

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

what you mean flying "V"?

i think it's the emblem from the front mesh/grill of the generation 1 protege's

Comment

That's the grill emblem for a '90-'93 Protege.

The "flying V" or "wing" emblem was '98+. I don't know how you can confuse the 2, 1 is a text emblem, the other is a logo.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by jamaican
          woot... first real post. I win!!

i have this mazda emblem. again, i don't have my username in the pic... but c'mon it's a freebie
          Is it the screw-in type, cause if it is, I got dibs.... as long as shipping isn't some outrageous amount like an Ebay sale!

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuka323
            Is it the screw-in type, cause if it is, I got dibs.... as long as shipping isn't some outrageous amount like an Ebay sale!

what do you mean by screw in type? i've seen the kind that press in with litle tabs, but that's it... oh, and the ebay shipping prices wont happen, defeats the point of this whole section.. actual cost only, i.e. box, packing materials, and postage..

either way, congrads on picking up the first clubpro freebie! I have PLENTY of them to list when i have a few minutes.
            Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
              congrads on picking up the first clubpro freebie! I have PLENTY of them to list when i have a few minutes.
              please do

Comment

Originally posted by cablemirc
                what do you mean by screw in type? i've seen the kind that press in with litle tabs, but that's it... oh, and the ebay shipping prices wont happen, defeats the point of this whole section.. actual cost only, i.e. box, packing materials, and postage..

either way, congrads on picking up the first clubpro freebie! I have PLENTY of them to list when i have a few minutes.

Then that's it, I just saw 2 holes and figured they were for screws.

PM me with detailson shipping, I also have Paypal, if that's possible?

Comment

i'll take more pics when i go to my sister's house later today

Comment

i think one of the long things in the back broke off

Comment

i think one of the long things in the back broke off
                      That's no biggie, it's going to be repainted Black and I'll glue it to the grill.

Let me know on shipping. If you can get that into a SMALL padded envelope to keep shipping to like a $1, that'd be awesome. If you have Paypal, I'll send the money to you when ready.

Thanks.

Comment

you want me break off the other "stem" so it can fit in an envelope? lol.

Comment

you want me break off the other "stem" so it can fit in an envelope? lol.
                          Hell yeah, that's perfect. Ummmmm, do you want me to send you 39 cents?

Comment

lol... naah it's ok, this one is on me

just gimme your address

Comment

lol... naah it's ok, this one is on me

just gimme your address
                              PM sent.

Comment

Working...