Looking for bigger front rotors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for bigger front rotors.

do u think there are any bigger front rotors that can line up on the 97-98 model?
    I'm lookin' into this for someone.

I don't know which rotor would fit but if you find one that does, you will most likely have to get a bracket made to relocate the caliper (if it still fits because the rotor could be wider).

If you find something that fits let us know.

PS: Wasn't there someone else from Trinidad that was selling brake kits a long time ago? Anyone remember who?
    1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

he is from barbados.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
      Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

i wouldn't trust the dood from barbados. that guy was a dick most of the times on the forum and never showed any actual pics of the products. just my 2cents.
        Almost there

jdm tails... check
        jdm bumper... check
        ms lip... check
        ms grill... check
        ms sideskirts... check
        ms rear skirts... check
        ms spoiler... check
        ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
        Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

he could be legit though cuz if i am not mistaken he was given vendor status on this board.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
          Mods:
          DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Originally posted by 95pro View Post
            i wouldn't trust the dood from barbados. that guy was a dick most of the times on the forum and never showed any actual pics of the products. just my 2cents.
            I know this thread is very old, but I have a few things to say.

1st. If not knowing something and asking a question to get an answer is being a dick then my friend 95pro I can bet out of the 1,152 post you made. I bet many of those were questions and I guess that makes you a 5-6ft dick then.

2nd. If you would have check the link which was provided above. You would have notice no one asked about pics and there was a pic which i got from the company that use to sell them at the bottom. It was not much but it showed how the kit would look on the car.

3rd I did have a vendor status.

Finally. You never even posted on the page to ask anything. So how can you post that I can't be trusted?

But no harm no fowl. I'm not offended or angry. That day you must have had a hard day answering alot of questions at work. We are cool now its a new year
            Last edited by reddragonmazda; 02-25-2008, 06:55 PM.
            97 Mazda Protege GT

BEFOREAFTER

Comment

As for the kits. The company doesn't supply them anymore
              97 Mazda Protege GT

BEFOREAFTER

Comment

someone was bored today....

i can delete if it'll make you feel better. i never call out anyone or never have had to. besides you that day, for whatever reason.

all i remember was i BELIEVE there was pm i sent to you. you seemed too shady & too new at the time to be selling kits. besides you never actually produced the pics i was looking for. just that generic pic in your thread. who knows where that was from.

anyway...water under the bridge. who cares now that the brake are no longer available, i never cared once after you failed to get pics or the product.

*edit*

we're cool now?
                but somehow you still manage to call me a dick?lol

i dont come on here often, not as much as i used to, just to check pm's for anyone that has questions about 2nd gens or anything in my sig(that's why i leave it up there).

but to see something brought back from the dead like this, give me a break.
                Last edited by 95pro; 02-25-2008, 07:37 PM.
                Almost there

jdm tails... check
                jdm bumper... check
                ms lip... check
                ms grill... check
                ms sideskirts... check
                ms rear skirts... check
                ms spoiler... check
                ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
                Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                X