Speedfire skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speedfire skin

an excellent new skin for the forum. just a hint of what's to come here at wihandyman.com.. stay tuned!

enjoy!
    Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

yo i think its great but i think its dark, u use dark colors for the whole screen

Comment

Not bad, better than the current skin.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
      98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

not bad at all.i like it.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i looks great , i prefer dark colors they are easier on your eyes
          it just needs a familia or mazda emblem and the name of the letter
          but i assume that its just a preview . So far very good . keep up the good work.
          BHP=bull**** horsepower
          WHP=woop-ass horsepower

Come to the DarkSide ,Whe have Cookies!

Ok, so you wanna make your lightsabers. Yeehaw. Think about this though, when you make them...how are they going to be effective weapons? They are a melee weapon, requiring close range combat right? Well, say I've got a gun and I pop a cap in your ass way outside of the reach of your lightsaber blade....fat lot of good that did ya!

Comment

Looks ok, but the flamin wheels have to go. Put that toda bp motor with the individual tb's
            1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X