Body Kits For 90-94 Pros!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body Kits For 90-94 Pros!

Im sure you all probably know this but I gonna say any way http://www.mazstyle.co.nz has the best lookin body kit for any protege 90-94 just go there and go to products and you'll see waht im talkin about. corksport also has body kits at corksport.com.
    Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

"best lookin body kit for any protege 90-94"

I have to disagree.

-------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

i dunno. i think our cars look pretty darned hot stock

Comment

Originally posted by red90protegelx
        i dunno. i think our cars look pretty darned hot stock
        The problem is that the e-spec and j-spec stock familias look way better.
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

lol true true. we got shafted

Comment

All I can say is J-spec/E-spec = factory body kit. They are definetly a big improvement over the stuff we get here.

Adam
            1991 Protege GTR
            #1739 of 2500
            1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
            MODS:
            GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
            TO DO LIST:
            EDM/JDM rear bumper
            EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
            Repaint car

Comment

You'll get raped in shipping from the first place, its in New Zeland.
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Which is why Dwayne tells you to go through corksport. But who's really got that kinda time...??

Comment

Yea, way back in the day I contacted their website, and they were not willing to ship directly to me. Guess it makes sense, though it was like $400us for the complete kit!!!!
                  Dan
                  dreesemonkey

Comment

any one know where you can get the j-spec/e-spec bumbers for our cars
                    like a dealership in japan or somthing
                    i is dumb

Comment

I kind of turned around on those bodykits Im not willing to pay 350 bucks for shipping. If I get any body kit it'll be from ccorksport.
                      Sandon Davis

Comment

best looking protege is a stock protege!
                        One day you are born,
                        The next big milestone
                        you discover go zoom-zoom
                        you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

no way I think the Pakfeifer body kits are the sweetest looking. http://www.onderground-design.com/BO...GE9094PAK.HTML

Look at that blue 323, the first pic of it. Thats a mean looking Protege/323 if ive ever seen one!!! Anyone Know where to get those eye lids that are on the blue 323??
                          Eat ****.

Comment

THats Awsome Id get that from corksport but i want the foglights anyone know where to get them?
                            Sandon Davis

Comment

thats also a gtr/gtx bumper not pro so technically its not stock
                              Sandon Davis

Comment

Working...
                              X