Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Anyone living near Tacoma?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone living near Tacoma?

Just got a job in lakewood so I will be moving their tomorrow. I was just wondering if anyone else lives in that area.

I know it's spelled protege! I just can't change it. Deal with it!

well i am actually from vancouver. there is another guy that posts here from down in salem, OR. and a couple of owners from portland

Comment

hey i live in port orchard but i drive to tacoma every day for work
      sigpic gtx swap,pacesetter cat back exhaust,civic short shifter,both front and rear upper strut tower bars,high flow cat,,mx-3 lower tie bar,mx-3 front seats,zxtuner poly motor mount inserts,manual seat belt conversion,mx-3 lether shift boot,

come to mazdasnw.com if you live in the northwest

Comment

i'm from victoria... i pass through tacoma sometimes on my way down to jamaica

Comment

Originally posted by Project Protoge
          Just got a job in lakewood so I will be moving their tomorrow. I was just wondering if anyone else lives in that area.
          Still wanna hook up sometime. would really like to get some ideas from you in regards to possibilities for my ride (want to see your turbo configuration). Sounds like you have the same type of luck that I do!!!! I admire your persistence though. Hope all is well with the ride. Let me know, late.

I have all the recources to dial in the digital stuff to upload on the thread (my girls digital camera, it takes video too, and all the computer adapters to run it and a z5!)
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X