Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

summer meet 2006?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

summer meet 2006?

ok, this part of the forum is pretty lame. not a lot of active people. but i'm doing this thread to try and get people thinking about a summer time meet. meet in portland/salem/or surrounding areas. hell, just about anywhere. and see if we can get some of the people from washington, oregon, maybe tip of california?

come on, anybody? i know last summer there where a lot of talked about meets, and i don't think that anything really happened about them. it would be cool to get a meet, have a bar-b-que or something. hell, even just gather and talk. i can try and arrange this meeting, but i'm basically in central oregon, close to bend, so it will be kinda hard for me to do, but i will do if there is enough interest to do it. maybe somebody would want to help? maybe some of the people who tried to start a meet last year, like 92_2_fast?

since the weather is getting nice, everybody else is doing meets or starting to arrange them, and thought it would be worth a try to see if anybody wanted to do them.

let me know
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

I'm always game, but it will have to be on a sunday. I've always tryed to get a trip to the coast. The mountains are good and winedy-(sp). Come people, lets for once make this happen. Or maybe you just don't want me to show you up...
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
      I'm always game, but it will have to be on a sunday. I've always tryed to get a trip to the coast. The mountains are good and winedy-(sp). Come people, lets for once make this happen. Or maybe you just don't want me to show you up...
      yeah, it would be nice for once to actually get people to go. all the other ones people started to drop out and so i didn't want to drive all the way over there and not have anybody show up. i guess people are just too chicken or don't care....

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

to bad yall live like 900 miles away...id be down for a meet otherwise!
        Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
          to bad yall live like 900 miles away...id be down for a meet otherwise!
          yeah, well if there is gonna be a meet in portland or salem or something, i'm like 6 hours away. like 320 or so miles away.

Comment

Im interested. I will be working a lot but if it is on a sunday I could make it. Thats my one day off a week.

I know it's spelled protege! I just can't change it. Deal with it!

Comment

Well hell. Back in the '90's I was organizing meets almost yearly at corksport. The beach idea sounds fun though.

Ansel
              '94 LX
              sigpic Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, and Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Comment

Hey Ansel, how the hell are ya! What we could do is meet at Corksport, and head to the coast. Oh wait, if we meet on sunday that would be pointless. Let see... I will set the official date at June 25. We will be meeting at the Target parking lot at the corner of 185th and evergreen terrace. We will meet at 9am stay long enough to meet and great than head to the coast at about 9:30-9:45. The target is right off of highway 26 in Hillsboro. You take the 185th exit on us 26 headed west from the 217 and down town. Give me a list of who will be there. Plan on an all day adventure to Tillamook. our first destination will be the creamery, and get some dank ass ice cream. From there we will head to the coast and have a BBQ. So comeon guys lets see this thing through for once. I want to see all kinds of mazdas not just pro's, what ever it takes to get a big group. **** you can bring what ever kind of car you want. I just want to see a good cruise to the coast.

Comment

Official list;
                  1.Matt 92 2 fast/9zerO
                  2.teqnyck
                  Last edited by 92_2_fast; 05-05-2006, 09:22 PM.

Comment

I'm in! Outta have the bugs worked out of the KLZE by then!
                    -'91 Festiva L
                    -'91 Pro AWD New Project

Comment

This is why we never meet. There is always talk, but no one ever falls through. the worst is when everyone cancles the night befor and you have already taken time off to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
                        This is why we never meet. There is always talk, but no one ever falls through. the worst is when everyone cancles the night befor and you have already taken time off to be there.
                        well, i'm pretty sure i can go. go ahead and put me on your list. it being on a sunday is going make it kinda hard for me, but i think i can move my days around and go. i've been trying to figure out looking at the calendar if i can, but i'll just make plans to be there.

Comment

Hmm well The MX-west MX-3 meet is that same weekend. So I doubt me, or Josh (AWD MX-3) or the other guy that we hang with would go.

Sorry.

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
                          Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Originally posted by BuGS
                            Hmm well The MX-west MX-3 meet is that same weekend. So I doubt me, or Josh (AWD MX-3) or the other guy that we hang with would go.

Sorry.
                            your having yours on a sunday also? werid

Comment

Put me on the list.

I know it's spelled protege! I just can't change it. Deal with it!

Comment

Working...
                              X