X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTR pics

anybody have a real GTR with pics ?
    c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

http://323gtx.co.uk/pn/ Lot's of cool pics in their gallery
    1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
    Plus new
    1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

G-t-r!
      Last edited by Jho; 10-22-2006, 05:41 PM.

Comment

damn sexyness!!!!!!!!!
        My Toys =D

Comment

SSoo hot...Fog grill and GTR bumper FTW!!!

Comment

any more pics of that black and goldish one?
            sigpic

Comment

MAN! i swear to god there should be a solid reliable source to get some of their stuff to us! like ****...look at that...and look at a stock 323/protege...its the difference between night and day, and most of those cars up there dont even have much cosmetic work done to them! rims...springs...black hoods...diffnerent fogs...like nothing much compared to what we have to do to make them look 1/2 decent!!

someone find a reliable importer! i want a freaking mazdaspeed gtr bumper! sooo hot...want to touch the heiney....

JACK
              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Jho, got any info on the gold and black one? like what kind of front lip he put on it? it's hot!
                Last edited by deadly_sleeper; 05-04-2006, 04:27 PM.
                Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

i have a relibel importer..il post info later

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE
                    i have a relibel importer..il post info later
                    is this the person you got your beat up GTR bumper from? and are missing the bumper supports?

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
                      why Jho, got any info on the gold and black one? like what kind of front lip he put on it? it's hot!
                      That kinda looks like the protege 5 lip.
                      c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5
                        That kinda looks like the protege 5 lip.
                        i think you may be right. though it looks like he had to cut it in the center some. i guess it's the autoexe lip for the protege 5

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
                          is this the person you got your beat up GTR bumper from? and are missing the bumper supports?
                          ...yes...but i purposely bought it that way...i knew its condition before i bought it.

Comment

do you have any pics of yours installed? this is the gtr thread after all.....

Comment

I like how they cut the 94 style hood to fit the foglight grill.
                              Attached Files
                              1992 Mazda Protege LX w/Primer spots
                              Plus new
                              1991 Mazda Protege LX w/138,000mi

Comment

Working...
                              X