Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

who bought this GT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who bought this GT?

I found this in the Autotrader. It sold for $550. Hope someone in here got it. Judging by the distance the guy travelled to buy it he knew what it was. Good score buddy. I left the club URL sitting on the dash.

Year: 1991
    Make: MAZDA
    Model: PROTEGE
    Model Detail: 4 DR.
    Price: $700
    Mileage: 200,000 km
    Date: 11/7/03
    Ad Type: Dealer
    Comment: manual, 4 dr., 4 cyl., gas, front wheel, alloy wheels, spoiler, am-fm stereo, cassette, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, cruise control &&&Call MAZ DAC AUTO SALES

Hello, I was the one who bought that car!! It is in rough condition, but it is nothing that a paintjob and good cleaning won't fix!! I saw the card that you left on my dashboard, I had been to this site before I picked the car up, btw it is a great site. I have been a long time Mazda lover, and when I saw that I could get a GT that cheap, I jumped for the opportunity. The funny thing was that the guy selling it had no idea that it was a GT or that it was a special car. I originally bought it for a winter car, but once I drove it, I am really starting to like it, I think I am going to fix it up as use it as my daily driver (I think I see a turbo in its future!) Btw, my friend drove the car home, and he was very impressed with it, in fact he said it was the fastest non-turbo 4 cylinder car he has ever driven! (he also drives a Stealth twin turbo!)

Milan

Comment

milan

welcome, glad you got my note.
      I was pissed off to find it was sold. (I drove in Friday to buy it, he didnt tell me it was sold when I phoned. 45 minutes later I'm in the office and he's trying to sell me a TERCEL)
      Glad I was able to leave the card.

He had no clue as to what the car was, and I wasnt about to tell him either. His loss.

Lots of good info available in here, and at least one guy selling GT parts too.

N
      Last edited by nowan; 11-10-2003, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Hey, great you made it to the forum. Hell, $500 is almost worth those kick-ass seats alone!
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

sweet, good work guys, nice car, hope to see you around here more ofton.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Since your from Steeltown, you should check out the Toronto Protege Club at www.toprotege.com

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
            1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
            Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Working...
            X