Protege GT ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protege GT ?

I have never heard of it is it rare fast what?
    Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Canadian, DOHC, comes with a spoiler, and nifty seats, some other goodies. Made 90-91, & 93. Otherwise the canadians didn't get a DOHC model protege.
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Oh so its the protege LX in canada
      Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Comment

Sort of. They are kind of rare, and have GTX style seats, and some cool color combinations, if I remember correctly.
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Its basically a protege lx with better seats and they have manual seatbelts with a few different changes in the interior

Comment

Check my site gallery (link in sig) for pics of interior. I'm bad and don't clean.

One day I will clean when it's worth it.

The '93 was Mazda Canada's 25th Anniversary version...that's the only reason they brought back the GT and ran it in limited numbers (500) and only in black. Most (if not all?) were 5-spd.
            My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
            - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by charles
              Sort of. They are kind of rare, and have GTX style seats, and some cool color combinations, if I remember correctly.
              1500 red white or black in 90
              1500 red white or black in 91
              500 black in 93

Like the American LX with nicer interior, factory spoiler, and a red stripe on the bumper trim. Canadian LX's are nothing like American LX's.
              -Dave

Comment

Working...
              X