Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a stock radio for a 92 Protege?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a stock radio for a 92 Protege?

I'm buying a Protege for like 900 bucks off a friend's dad, it's kind of a beater but the engine is solid so i'm using it as a DD, but the stock radio got jacked by someone, anyone have a stock radio or know where I can get one?

If you're serious, I got one.

Its the am/fm tape out of my 92 pro and everything works great. Pm me to discuss price, shipping, etc. Ill let it go for cheap since its just sitting in my closet.

Heres a pic...let me know.
    Attached Files
    DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

I've got one too if you want two.

Comment

I got one... GO FOR THE TRIFECTA

Comment

I have PMed 92dx and am waiting to hear back from him, I'll give him plenty of time and if I don't hear from him I'll give you two a PM.

Comment

pm replied.
            DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

I got one with the console housing with it , free if you pay shipping.
              c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Working...
              X