Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free 1st gen cloth seat & 2nd gen broken seat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free 1st gen cloth seat & 2nd gen broken seat.

This is really meant for local pick up only. However, I will ship it if you pay every single aspect of getting it to you. They're free but if you want them shipped, you will pay for the box they fit in because a box this big you just don't easily find in a garbage dump. I'm also not going to use my gas driving around until I find one. You will already have to pay me a nominal fee for my gas going to buy the box and going to take it to the shipper. My packing it up and transporting it, which is labor, I will not charge for.

They are both driver's side seats. The first gen seat is that tan/grey combo and is in great condition. The 2nd gen seat is like a beige color and the outer side rail broke and has been thrown away. My location is just below my username.
    Attached Files

is it possible to only get 1 of those or does it have to be both
    1990 Mazda Protege SE

cone air filter
    exhaust tip
    lx gauge cluster
    cupholders

Custom Sound System:

pioneer 4800mp headunit
    kenwood 1660s 6.5" front speakers
    kicker DS60 6.5" rear speakers
    2 MTX Roadthunder 12" subs in custom sealed boxes
    Profile AP700M mono sub amp (350 watts RMS)

Comment

You can get just one. Which one do you want? Are you in Champaign, IL ??? Whether you are or aren't, please edit your profile so that the location shows below your username on each post you make.

Comment

ok sorry i forgot about the location thing, that is where i am but i would be picking this up as i am driving to florida this summer. i just thought i'd ask if they had to be sold together, i expect to leave early july, and havent really decided if i want to try to fit it in a car and bring it back or not, so i'll get in touch with you if that can work.
        1990 Mazda Protege SE

cone air filter
        exhaust tip
        lx gauge cluster
        cupholders

Custom Sound System:

pioneer 4800mp headunit

Comment

Daniel, I can't tell you if the seat will be here by then or not. It's all up to destiny if you decide to take it back with you or if someone else gets it. So far, no one has come to get it. If you're coming in the car it will be going into then it doesn't matter. You can just dump the bad seat here in Miami and put this one in at my place. After all, it's just four bolts and a connector. You didn't say which is the one you want? What year is the car?

Comment

i'd be wanting the 1st gen seat, even tho it wouldn't go with the other one in my car it wouldn't be busted, and no i wouldnt be driving it down so i'd have to wrestle it into the trunk/backseat somehow of my other protege (not sure how i'd do that, i'd get it figured out)

dont worry, i'm not trying to call dibs on the seat or anything, just thought i'd let you know i was interested and i'll pm or something to see if its still available whenever i get to orlando. thanks for the help
            1990 Mazda Protege SE

cone air filter
            exhaust tip
            lx gauge cluster
            cupholders

Custom Sound System:

pioneer 4800mp headunit

Comment

Got ya'. Just to let you know, it's 3 hours from Orlando to Miami.

Comment

Ok, the 1st gen seat is gone. I saw a guy with a 94 in great condition but with seat covers on it. It had the same interior color as my seat. I told him I had a seat for sale. He said his was torn up under that seat cover. I asked for $45 knowing I would go down to 5 bucks or even free if he wouldn't go for $5. He said he would give me $30 I told him $35. I got 35 bucks for my for-free seat. Daniel, I guess you never made it down here fo Miami on your visit to Orlando, huh.

Comment

Working...
                X