Beetle_Orange, Fantastic Seller!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beetle_Orange, Fantastic Seller!

To anyone thinking about getting BHA replica Mazdaspeed grills and/or headlights/taillights, do not hesitate to contact beetle_orange. He is a very trustworthy seller and can get you parts at fair prices that are better than some other sources.

So far I’ve gotten tails, ultra-uber-rare jdm clear corners, and a replica gen. 2.5 Mazdaspeed grill. I’m more than pleased with everything so far and would buy from him again without question in the future.

Great seller, very trustworthy, and cares if you get what you wanted.

Thanks a million dude. (Sorry I didn’t start one of these threads a lot earlier as I said I would… )
    1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

thanks shaun, you just made me cry....

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

I just got my JDM foglight grille today. It arrived a few weeks earlier than expected, and I was delightfully suprised. What a good thing to come home to from work.

It was packed well, and arrived exactly as pictured. Thanks again man.

Comment

you were talking about this one???
        Attached Files
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
          you were talking about this one???
          You bet your ass I am. It's sitting on my dining room table right now, like a trophy.

My dad thinks it's tight.

Comment

Now just mold your hood around the headlights & find yourself some Espec slants & a 94 hod & your golden. Then your car would look nice.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Now just mold your hood around the headlights & find yourself some Espec slants & a 94 hod & your golden. Then your car would look nice.
              The grille is for a 90-93 Protege, and I'm looking for square EDM headlights.

Comment

glad you are happy.....

thanks for the kind words.

Mods:
                DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.

Comment

Originally posted by beetle_orange View Post
                  glad you are happy.....

thanks for the kind words.
                  Anytime.

Did you sell that JDM strut tower bar yet? Are we going to be seeing anymore JDM parts popping up for sale?

Comment

noob! slant FTW

Comment

noob! slant FTW
                      Apparently you have the Asian fever....................and I just don't.
                      Last edited by Jho; 10-26-2006, 08:42 PM.

Comment

well thats your loss then i guess, MORE for me

Back on subject, beetle is a great guy, i haven't purchased anything from him but i've spoken with him multiple times.

Comment

hopefully i can get more JDM stuff, the hard part is the guy looking for parts is also busy with other orders.

i am still trying to find out what happened to the GTR strut bar.

Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                            hes talking about doin what this one has done to it.
                            Attached Files
                            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

beetle got me 2 carfax reports for my car and my wifes mpv. great guy. thanks again.
                              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                              X