"hey dude, 2g's are better" ppfftt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"hey dude, 2g's are better" ppfftt!

so i decided that since my eclipse has been parked for a month id take it out tonight. on the drive home at 3:00 in the goddam morning i pull up next to a 2g eclipse spyder. next i hear "hey dude, 2g's are better", to which i replied "mabye, but mines looks better" so i shrug it off and just drive normal. we both get on the freeway, and hes doing that thing where they stay in your blind spot and match your speed, then he will punch it all the sudden, taunting me. after doing this 4 times i dicide to go. so as soon as he did the accelerating thing and let off his gas, i downshift and floor it. he catches on a second too late. im 2-3 cars in front of him by the time he's at WOT.

we did not move an inch away or towards each other. it was amazing. if anyone else was watching on the freeway (it was empty) they would have thought we were flying in formation. i hit 120, and shut her down. he kept going. ass.

then i thought "wow, if i was in my protege, i would have walked right by his ass"
    Serenity's Dead.

lol nice i hate when your racing and you never gain an inch or lose and inch, but as long as your in front thats all that matters.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

nice kill

Comment

so what gen is your eclipse?

Comment

3g
          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Is yours the 4 cyl? My friend used to have a 2g eclipse, a '98 GS. It was a hot car, I think they looked a lot nicer than the 3g, but what do I know?
            Dan
            dreesemonkey

Comment

yeh its a 4 banger, thats the reason im selling it. $9k will go very far on my protege.
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Yes, yes it will $9k is a lot of dinero!
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

Working...
                X