Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future plans

Hi!
    Im new on this forum, i used to be on the protegeclub but that place is kinda dead, i see that mostly the same people are here.
    So, my parents bought a 2001 protege 1.6 3 weeks ago, so the 1st generation is now mine!!! she looks bad, so i will repaint her when i get some money. also she is choking a little when i floor it, might be some valve trouble (its a 1.6 sohc, b6 engine). what do you think that i should do first (amater question)

thnx
    One day you are born,
    The next big milestone
    you discover go zoom-zoom
    you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Glad you made it, my name on protegeclub was chastan. Just wanted to say hi, maybe you should check your fuel filter too. I don't know what to do first, maybe put in a short-shifter if you could find one in Croatia.
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

yes, i know you its so hard to find anything for her in croatia,and if you find it, it is very expensive, and im just a 17-year old mazda freak which does not earn money
      thx for the filter, i will check that. oh, i also never changed spark plug cables, maybe that could be the problem too. engine sputters only al low rpm
      One day you are born,
      The next big milestone
      you discover go zoom-zoom
      you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

Yeah, that might be a good idea, too.
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
        X