This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June ROTM nominations!!

1. Nominations will be taken for a period of exactly 1 week from the date posted.
    2. Nominations will only be open to currently active members only (member should have at least 5 posts in the last month prior to the nomination post)
    3. You cannot nominate your own car, but nominations are open to all members of the forum with the exception of the above.
    4. When you post a nomination you must include at least 1 picture of said car with a brief explanation of why you think they deserve to be RotM.
    5. Previous winners cannot be nominated again.
    6. Winners of the RotM will receive their car and bio in a dedicated RotM thread, which will remain active for the entire month.
    7. The last person nominated has to nominate another person. This will go on until there are at least 5 nominations, and then this rule will be void. If there are not 5 nominations come the end of the month, ROTM will skip that month and go onto the next month.

------------------------------------------------

Past RotM Winners:
    Sept 04 - Mino3
    Oct 04 - MazdaRacer
    Nov/Dec 04 - NegatiZe
    Jan 05- Bruce95Fmla
    Feb 05 - SPENONE
    March 05 - TheMAN
    April 05 - n/a
    May 05 - n/a
    June 05 - n/a
    July 05 - n/a
    August 05 - protetype
    September 05 - mike_moss
    October 05 - D323
    November 05 - MazdaMadness
    December 05 - Lex
    January 06 - Naprotejay
    February 06 - bpt323
    March 06 - Intruder
    April 06 - THEGOLDPRO (?)
    May 06 - n/a
    ------------------------------------------------

Please limit this thread to nomination's only. All other posts will be deleted. If you have questions use the RotM Q&A Forum, or send me a PM.

Let the Nominations begin!
    Last edited by deadly_sleeper; 05-17-2006, 12:57 PM.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Bump

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

"jamaican" his car is looking more and more like a true familia everyday. and hes not buying cheap **** to customize. and its a very clean car.

plus im a sucker for a clean black protege.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Turpro; 05-17-2006, 09:34 PM.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
        "jamaican" his car is looking more and more like a true familia everyday. and hes not buying cheap **** to customize. and its a very clean car.

plus im a sucker for a clean black protege.
        i may not be right on this but i think this mike moss car could be wrong
        anybody need a job? http://losangeles.craigslist.org/adg/163821642.html

Comment

I nominate "BUGS"

He has the cleanest Mx3 i've seen- well mainly the only mx3 i even like.
          beyond that he has been a great asset to the community & a good help to me while i was working out my turbo stuff.
          Attached Files
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i'd like to nominate 92_2_fast

he has a really nice clean car with a nice facelift and a BPT to back it up. he was one of the first to put a LSD into our tranny and know every little modification and part needed and have the information to spread around so other people can finally have a LSD in their car. thanks to him, i will know what i need to do to do this install. BPT + LSD = WINNER!!

Comment

save for the mazda logo upside down, I like 92_fast's car. That BOV and piping is nice. But for appearence, I like jamaican's too! I don't vote for MX-3's on a protege forum, otherwise that guys car is hands down the nicest one nominated.

Comment

Originally posted by teknotexan
                save for the mazda logo upside down, I like 92_fast's car. That BOV and piping is nice. But for appearence, I like jamaican's too! I don't vote for MX-3's on a protege forum, otherwise that guys car is hands down the nicest one nominated.
                well, this is the nominations thread. the voting thread is later.

come on people, NOMINATE!!

Comment

i nominate Proto420! send him the nomination email!
                  Last edited by deadly_sleeper; 05-18-2006, 06:51 PM.
                  Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

Comment

i nominate b-potent he has got a nice ride. and has done allot of work to his car to get it to proform. The red wheel's and the how low it sits set the car off. and is making his car proform better

stock blaze red 1992 Mazda Protege DX 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by 92prolx
                      i may not be right on this but i think this mike moss car could be wrong
                      mike moss and i have the same type of car... plus i bought his rims and tires... soo yeaaa...

Comment

ummm where did my post go with my car in it????
                        Fully kitted, Sparco seats, 17 inch AR rims, JDM parts to the MAX, Dropped 2 inchs, 10.1 inch MX3 GS big brake, Custom Copper paint, CF Hood, RESIDENT MAZDA PARTS GUY! I Work For Agincourt Mazda

Comment

colins323 you have too be nominated. I like your car tho very clean i must say.
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by colins323
                            ummm where did my post go with my car in it????
                            as bpt323 said, you have to be nominated. read rule number 3. in the first post. if you want to try and win this, go get someone to nominate you. i think your car is nice, and you stand a really good chance on winning. now go find someone to nominate you.

Comment

ahhh poo!! well someone nominate me then!! :suckie:
                              Fully kitted, Sparco seats, 17 inch AR rims, JDM parts to the MAX, Dropped 2 inchs, 10.1 inch MX3 GS big brake, Custom Copper paint, CF Hood, RESIDENT MAZDA PARTS GUY! I Work For Agincourt Mazda

Comment

Working...
                              X