broken front spindle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broken front spindle

what other front spindles will fit a 1996 mazda protege without abs. LX 1.5l

That question is too vague. I'm not saying I'm the one to answer it even if it wasn't. However, explain what you mean by "what other spindle". Do you mean you just want another regular spindle so you want to know what other year cars or models will work? Or, do you want to know if there are other aftermarket ones because you want something, supposedly, stronger than the OEM ones?. Just giving you a little help here so you get some responses. If you mean what year ones will fit. One thing for sure is that 95 and 96 will fit and it is more than likely that 97 and 98's will too. Sorry if years isn't what you meant.

Comment

The best thing is to grab a spindle off the same side of your year. If not, just get a spindle of the same side of any year... as long as you match up certain accessories like ABS. If your car doesn't have ABS, a 96 spindle without abs will work. I've had plenty of experience with buying new spindles haha.
      Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

Working...
      X