Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RS Type light bulb booster+Xenon Lights = HID lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RS Type light bulb booster+Xenon Lights = HID lights?

Have any of you heard of this product and have it they say if its used with xenon light bulbs which i have will make your lights look like HID's is this true?
    Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

I dont know see mine show up real bright bluish and they are a significant improvement over stock they show all the whites on the pavement and illuminate signs more effectifely although i must also consider my fog lights too they have the asme effect i was just wondering if this product gives xenon bulbs the intense effect of hid's
    Sandon Davis

Comment

PU FRONT BUMPER LIP,FRONT GRILL,WINDOW VISOR,TRUNK SPOILER,Carbon Fiber Engine Cover,FOG LIGHT,DAILY LED LAMP,FOG LAMP COVER,

OK I mis-read your post, I guess this is what you're talking about, I have no idea what it does.
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

It almost seems as though it overdrives the headlamps. If true, it will significantly reduce the life of the bulbs.
        -Kevin
        -90 Miata 1- #80 CSP, '01 1.8L Swap w/ working VVT
        -90 Miata 2 - $2005/6/7 Turbocharged GRM Challenger
        -91 Tracer - $2008/9 AWD Converted Turbocharged Challenger
        -94 MX3 - #8 Hong Norrth LeMons/Chumpcar Racer
        -02.5 Protege5 - The Daily

Comment

Never mind then Im not trying to blow my bulbs out with that product for some reason I think you may be right.
          Sandon Davis

Comment

tried and true method were supposed to be E-Spec first gen headlights.. no amount of HID retrofitting or different types of light bulbs are going to solve the ultimate problem our first gen headlights being dull. i traded off and bought some silvania silverstars.. seem to work fine. i did have some blue frost bulbs i that i think were made by APC. these things, never the less, proved to burn out in 7 months of delivery driving (i keep my lights on during the day, as well as during the night). so even with a modified bulb, they're not going to last more than a year i'd say, especially if you're talking about throwing more wattage to your bulbs.. much less to say, the claims they make sound bogus.. good rule of thumb: anything aftermarket with the words, TYPE-R, TYPE-S, or TYPE-RS is a fantastic piece of crap
            peace
            Last edited by Guest; 11-09-2003, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Yeah dude, i run the silvania silverstars now also. I bought some of those 30 ****ing dollar "blue" ones from pep beys. They lasted about as long as yours did.
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Working...
              X