Vinyl interiors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vinyl interiors

A entire vinyl interior is pretty expensive here has anyone done it so i can see what it looks like Im thinking red because my 94' dx is blaze red. i just want to see
    Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

well try it yourself and post pics. i;'m sure that you would be pioneering something
    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
    So his engine he goosed
    With much too much boost,
    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

I've done black with silver on the the rear deck, doors and dash. I kind of wish I didn't though because I want to strip the interior for the seats back for the cage, cell, and other goodies.
      I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

I remember looking at pictures of a 1st gen with a custom interior. It wasn't vinyl but it still looked awesome. I'll see if I can find the pics, but this was a while ago and I doubt that I'll be able to track them down..........
        -------------------------
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
        -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Working...
        X