Bpt323 is a good seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bpt323 is a good seller

Just bought a new HVAC unit from him... price was very good (shipping only ), he shipped out on the next business day, and since I had already paypal'd money to him he paid the tracking number fee from his own pocket... it's not expensive but it was very nice of him even so. After it had been sent he checked back a couple of times to make sure I received it. Very good seller, thanks a lot!

Thanks alot Joel...
    glad I could help out a fellow protege owner.
    Last edited by FE3-323; 12-29-2004, 11:15 PM.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Bought a set of used Miata cams and the solid lifters with them. Measured each lifter and sent spec sheet and part listing if additional lifters needed to be purchased. Very reasonable in pricing and friendly.
      1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

I may have never bought anything from Ryan, but i can sure vouch that he is a stand up guy.

Comment

Many thanks guys... newbies will now have proof that im a good seller and person in general.
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

I bought a horn pad from him. The price was reasonable and the shipping was quick. Thanks man.

Comment

WOOT!!! im a good guy

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                WOOT!!! im a good guy

Comment

watch where your stepping there rob!!!

Comment

Bpt323

i recently purchased a modified intake manifold from Ryan (bpt323).
                    i got it like 3 days later. he also gave me a free extra EGT fuel rail.
                    due to my limited car knowledge though (lol) i didnt have any idea how to put in the manifold.
                    Ryan actually drove down from his house (2 hours from me) and personal installed the new manifold as well as filled my motor mounts and fixed shifter because it had fallen through.

i think he deserves a 10 out of 10 for not only making the buying process smooth and shipping it quikly, but as i said, he was willing to help me put it on.
                    all in all really cool guy. definatly knows his stuff about these BG cars.
                    1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

glad i could lend a hand

Comment

thanks again. shes running better (and faster) then ever, and i can actually shift gears without braeking my wrist again!
                        1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

Originally posted by T4TURBO
                          Ryan actually drove down from his house (2 hours from me) and personal installed the new manifold as well as filled my motor mounts and fixed shifter because it had fallen through.
                          holy craptacular.... thats awesome!!
                          i dont know you at all, but thats definitely commendable!

Comment

bpt323 is a good seller

Quick shipping, received what was described, and a fair price....couldnt ask for more.
                            V6 swap write-up

Computer support, troubleshooting, and maintenance

Comment

and a good trader... we both had an inector issue, so we swapped, and all is good.
                              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                              X