Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for June 2006 ROTM

Vote for June 2006 ROTM

The rest of the pictures for these people can be seen here.

You have 7 days to vote. Voting be be over on the the 31st. Winner to be announced on June 1st.

Good luck to everybody!!

The nominees are:

jamaican
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bugs

92_2_fast

proto420

b-potent

323foreword

turpro

jamaican
    9.09%
    bugs
    27.27%
    92_2_fast
    21.21%
    proto420
    15.15%
    b-potent
    18.18%
    turpro
    6.06%
    323foreword
    3.03%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by deadly_sleeper; 05-27-2006, 01:44 AM.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Come on, somebody vote.

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

everyone loves the sexy wheels/IC/Background/foggy headlights

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
      Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

You forgot to put my nomination up there....323foreword has no poll spot!
        Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
          sorry, now fixed. vote away!

Comment

voted
            02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

This is a tuff one, but voted
              Hey my screenname is spelled wrong. LOL

We tried to get it ready for this month, oh well

Last edited by 323Foreword; 05-25-2006, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 323Foreword
                This is a tuff one, but voted
                Hey my screenname is spelled wrong. LOL

We tried to get it ready for this month, oh well

ok, it's fixed now. i did this post at 12:00 at night, so i missed some things. it's ok that you didn't get your car done, it still looks good.

Comment

voted...gotta show (former) dx/interplay love

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                    Who would vote for you?

Comment

I put mine in. Next?

Comment

Voted. And thanks for the nomination. I thinks it's cool just to be noticed. I'll post a pic to use in the pic section real soon.
                        Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
                          Voted. And thanks for the nomination. I thinks it's cool just to be noticed. I'll post a pic to use in the pic section real soon.
                          your new picture has been added. bump for votes!!

Comment

Vote Now!!!~ Or Die....
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

next time around lets get more than one pic per- person up.
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                              X