Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Performance Driving Clinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance Driving Clinic

Just wanted to invite all of you out to our 6th Annual Redline Rendezvous Performance Driving Clinic. We will be heading back to Shannonville Motorsports Park this year on August 11-13, 2006. Registration is now open!!! Register Early - Space is Limited

For information on how to register drop me an email at info@svtoaontrack.ca or check out our website at www.svtoaontrack.ca

Not sure what this event is all about, drop me an email or check the website. We offer a two day comprehensive performance driving clinic with one on one instructors and lots lots more.

It will be a blast again this year. Hope to see you there.

Weekend (two days) $350 CAD
    Weekend Team Sharing (single car/one run group) $425 CAD

Single Day (One Day) $190 CAD
    Single Day Team Sharing (single car/one run group) $230 CAD

Also, we are more than just a day of driving fun, we start off the weekend with a meet 'n greet at our host hotel. We have lots of great raffle prizes, auction items and a banquet dinner on Saturday night as well. A great time to be had by participants and their guests all weekend long. The fun never stops.

Not a member, not a problem. Everyone is welcome. Drop me an email for more details on how you can sign up for this event.

Just over a month to go.

Also, please note that our host hotel is the Ramada Inn On The Bay. It's also where we will be hosting our banquet. Right now, rooms are getting quite scarce. If you are planning to attend, please make sure you reserve a room ASAP under our room block information listed on our website. The block is released after July 11th, so you'd better act fast.

There are also alternative hotels and camping options. Visit our website for details at www.svtoaontrack.ca, or contact us at info@svtoaontrack.ca

REGISTER BEFORE JULY 1 FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A CG-Lock!

Comment

The time is fast approaching for this event, so get yourself registered. We promise you will have a good time and a great experience.

Comment

Prices go up after July 28, so if you are planning on joining us drop me an email at info@svtoaontrack.ca to hold a spot for you at the current pricing.

Comment

Will this be happening again in the 07 season?
          Drew
          '95 EGT 1.8
          T
          '93 ELX 1.9 SC
          '91 ELX 1.9

Comment

Unfortunately, this is only a once a year event. It is a two day event though if that helps.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't see that you were referring to last years event. See the new post for details on this years event.

Comment

Working...
              X