Need Resonant Engineering Woofers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Resonant Engineering Woofers

I am not exactly new to SPL and competition in general as I have been competing for some time now. I currently have 1 x 15" MTX RFL, and two 2500W Cobra Mono
    Block amplifiers running it. It started off with a flat 150db on the Iasca Meter. I have tried minor changes and have got an extra Db. I have now decided to start afresh and want to go with two twelves. RESONANT ENGINEERING or DIGITAL DESIGN. PREF, the first. I have read a post earlier quoting prices prices etc. If these are still available, Pls advise. I would appreciate any and ALL help offered. I have been offered the XXX-6500 to use for competetion by the Soundstream Dealer in RSA. I, however would have to cover the total cost of the woofers and all that goes with it.

hm you might want to contact RE dealers in trinidad & tobago .. they got really good prices.
    Girls on Proteges

Comment

I got a 12 and 15 RE. They're just sitting around, so let me know if interested, but as mentioned I only have 1 of each.
      Attached Files
      Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

wow Im interested.
        How much you want for em?

Comment

Because they're in the condition they are (very nice), $325 a piece but the 12 comes w/ enclosure. Deceptively the 12 is actually heavier than the 15!
          I know what they're worth, maybe you do too? Few things are better than XXX.
          Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

Working...
          X