hortonsfirstgen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hortonsfirstgen

alright i made one about him while the whole thing went down... basically i sold him my gtech, he sent me 160 through paypal, after i shipped the goods off come to find out paypal has taken the money and given it back because they were fradulant funds. i didnt get it shipped off within 7 days and i didnt have a tracking number so i was not covered by paypal. (my fault)

anyway way back when i didnt want to stir the waters hoping that we might still be able to work something out but he has yet to get back to me (this was late 05 i believe) so i am going to make this thread warning anyone from doing buisness with him. there was NO communication, my 7 days to ship was almost up by the time i found out i had the money because he never told me he sent it, i have all of about 4 pms by him through the whole transaction and after. and he has not said a word to me since he sent me a message saying he "got it and loved it"

all the info i have on him (hes not on here too much)

John Schroeder
    jschroeder2005@hotmail.com
    matt horton told me to send you the money for the gtech that you have and im leaving you my address to send it to just email me at this address with the shipping information.

Dave Schroeder
    **** Ave L
    Fort Madison IA, 52627

^^^ this was a message i got through paypal (edited addy so as to not give too personal information out without concent), so im not totally sure who i dealt with, john, dave or matt... i dont know but thats what i got.

i look at it now and its all crappy had i know sending it to a non confirmed addy i was not covered, not sending it timely, and no tracking number killed me...
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Working...
X