mazda b3000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mazda b3000

i was going for a simple drive around town yesterday with 2 of my friends in the car. i pull up to a red light, suddenly i hear this ticking noise coming closer to me..a early model mazda b-series truck pulls next to me with a old man behind the wheel. me and my friends are quietly listening to the radio when we hear revving..we look over to the truck and the old guy smirks at us. i was thinking ''he cant be serious'', my friends were pressuring me to do it..i wasnt in the mood to race, and plus i didnt know how to fully drive either(im pretty young). the light turns green and i pull out slowly until the truck gets in front of me and starts to hit on his brakes. he continues this several times until im like ''wtf? why not'' so i stomp on the gas and get into the lane next to him, by now im about 2 cars lengths ahead of him. i stop at the next red light and wait for him to pull up. my heart is beating like crazy and i cant believe i just did that. in my rear view mirror i see him turning into the library. what a loser.

Hahaha, old guys rule. Just be careful young gun!
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

Hold up... you're only 14??
      -Robert
      '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

yeah, im real young..one of my friends in the car was 19..i look a bit old so i could get away with it.
        Last edited by silverprotege; 11-10-2003, 04:25 PM.

Comment

its the best rush in the world isnt it (well, second best, YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN, EH? YOU KNOW?? E-HEHE-HE)
          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

heh, i wish i was able to drive when i was 14.. ****! however, this is one of the least annoying racing stories i've heard on this club... congrats :p:
            peace

Comment

lol, well i dont think im going to be driving for a while now..the other day i backed up into someones mailbox by being the jacka** i am..oh well i guess thats what i get for not being careful.

Comment

yeah...good kill. i like it when old ppl race...they dont really know how lol

Comment

who is letting you drive at 14???
                  2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

yes indeed! well, actually i know how to drive since i was 9, but i dont drive in town, im 17 now, i am pretty sure in myself, but the cops...
                    One day you are born,
                    The next big milestone
                    you discover go zoom-zoom
                    you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                      who is letting you drive at 14???
                      my parents know that i drive, sometimes they actually let me drive on the highway but not anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X