bp dohc swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bp dohc swap

i have a 93 323 and going to be swapping in a bp dohc. does anyone know if i need the following to do the swap or can i just use the 323s: a/c compressor, radiator, power steering pump, bp doch maf? also im keeping my 323 tranny, do i used the clutch and flywheel for the 323 or get one for the dohc? thanx....
    Que Tu Habla Willis

Stay with the 323 flywheel and clutch
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/protila
    Transmission mechanic

Comment

you are doing the same thing I want to do. I own a 93 323 as well and want to drop the lx motor on the F series tranny.

All you need is wiring harness (do a search Mike323 can sell you a harness adapter kit for like 40 bucks shippied), the engine long block, and LX ecu.

Mine has no power steeering so that not a problem for me, but since you want to keep power steering you might need the pump as well, I dont know for sure.

The radiators are the exact same for the 323 and the pro. I had my friend at an auto parts store look up the part numbers and they were the same. (might be different at dealers, but as far as auto parts stores go they are the same.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I actually don't even think you need the wiring harness. I think you just need to add like two wires, or something like that. I can't remember.
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

thanx, ya i bought the wiring off of someone on here that has done the swap, just 2 extra wires. how bout the a/c compressor and the bp dohc maf? anyone one know if i need those to? thanx for the help, cant wait to get it in and eat up some good honda a$$...
          Que Tu Habla Willis

Comment

Working...
          X