Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Return of the Raffle! PSP system Raffle!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Return of the Raffle! PSP system Raffle!

Return of the raffle!
    Clubprotege.com is proud to bring you the newest club raffle, this time, it’s for a BRAND NEW Playstation portable console system value pack. The value pack includes headphones with volume adjustment, AC Adapter, Battery Pack, a 32MB memory stick Duo, a PSP wrist strap, Sony PSP Pouch, UMD Software and Instruction manual.. The box was only opened to take pictures of the items, and all have been re-wrapped in their original packaging. Included in the raffle is the hit game Need for Speed “Most Wanted” 5-1-0 (unopened), an Aluminum carry case with UMD game case, screen protectors, car power adapter, a second set of ear bud headphones and a second carry strap. The raffle includes free, fully insured UPS shipping to any address within the USA or Canada to the winner’s desired shipping location.

Cablemirc spent his “yard sale” funds to buy this PSP system as a personal fundraiser to assist in his marital separation, to pay for legal filings, etc. the club will receive a portion of the final total of donations. The club as a whole benefits from the attraction provided by the raffle, and a donation as well. In order to provide protection from conflict of interest scenarios, a third member on the forum has volunteered to hold the item for the 30 days of the raffle, and to perform the drawing and become exempt from consideration to win. That person will not be revealed until the drawing is completed, to prevent offers of bribery for a winning ticket, etc.

For each donation of $10, a single raffle ticket will be given.
    For each donation of $20, two raffle tickets will be given.
    For each donation of $35, four tickets will be given.
    For each donation of $40, five tickets will be given.

The paypal address for all donations is payments@cablemirc.com
    Paypal e-checks that do not clear payment before the drawing date will be refunded, and not considered for entry. Include the words “psp donation” in the subject line, or it will be considered a flat donation, and NOT considered for the raffle drawing. The reason for this is the words “psp donation” are the keywords I will use to search for entrants in the paypal records. Please do not forget!

The total number of tickets sold will be over a 30 day time span. The winner will be chosen on either 7/1/2006, or 7/2/2006, upon third party availability. The number of entrants will not be revealed until that time, at which time a list will be posted (your name can be omitted from the public if need be, for which the name “confidential donor from (your city)” will be substituted. That way, you can know how many tickets were sold, and the person conducting the drawing can verify from the list that all ticket entrants were submitted.

Next month, look forward to the resumption of our famous vendor-supplied raffles, with a new raffle every month (or every other, depending on item). If you have any questions, or comments, feel free to PM cablemirc or bpt323 directly in regards to this matter. Response will be prompt. Thank you.

Happy winning!

(pic attached)
    Attached Files
    Guess who's back, back again. cable's back.. tell a friend.

I hope I win
    1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

For All intensive Purposes I will not be Donating for this raffle. As it could be viewed as an unfair measure.

BPT323®
      Ryan
      06-01-06
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i would

Originally posted by bpt323
        For All intensive Purposes I will not be Donating for this raffle. As it could be viewed as an unfair measure.

BPT323®
        Ryan
        06-01-06

id donate but quote from above and plus i already got a PSP so i hope whoever wins has fun with it theyre so versatile. from games to movies and you can also emulate old SNES Sega and NES games on them as well

Comment

Its only an unfiar measure if I donate because I am part of the admin/ownership of the site. & thats not a good way to represent your site, If many people donate & then i was to win. Im just avoiding the option for that to happen.

Its still worth the time to donate $10, for a $10 donation you could win a $300+ item & sell it if you wanted too or whatever your heart desires
          that seems like a good deal to me...
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

wow is the club hurting?
            2005 Mazda 3

Comment

This isn't for the club. This is Daves giveaway basically. & no the club isn't hurting. Its just about time we started doing something again that involves all generations makes & models or people & gives them a chance to join in on the fun.

Comment

the club will get a good donation though, on outcome. we'll see how this turns out.

Comment

i think this will work, and will hopefully raise some nice money for the site
                  Last edited by EricM; 06-02-2006, 08:13 AM.

Comment

I would like to donate, but i dont know how.

Comment

via paypal, please reffer to post 1 for details.

Comment

bump. no interest in this?

Comment

ill take 2 tickets

Comment

somebody's gunna get luuuucky!

Comment

I think I'll buy a ticket or two after I get moved this month and make sure I feel like spending the gigantic $10

Though I did just buy a PSP, 11 games, 4 movies, 2 batteries, 2 32mb sticks, 2gb sony stick, Playgear Pocket, HORI screen protector.... ouch.

92 Protege DX - Sold.
                              91 Dodge Dakota - Sold.
                              95 Ford Contour GL - Crashed.
                              96 Dodge Caravan - Sold.
                              90 Honda Accord LX - Sold.
                              98 Mazda 626 LX - DD.

Comment

Working...
                              X