talk about some mid bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

talk about some mid bass

here are 2 pics of the mid bass drivers that ED will be coming out with soon xmax of 14 mm that's sick for a 6.5":p: price is gonna probably be $150-$200, though

now what about the tweater that comes with it
    '02 classic red p5
    currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

those are some of the most ugly and most beautiful speakers ive ever seen at the same time

Comment

i stole some infinitys out of a dodge durango and they hit pretty damn hard for lil 6 1/2 's
        i is dumb

Comment

are these going to be compared to the KODA's i suppose eh?
          2003 P5 Midnight Blue
          Buddy Club 2 Side skirts, DGM front lip
          OBX header, MAM SS midpip, HKS exhaust
          Racing beat sway, tokico hp's, tein stechs, gtspec tie bar, awr front motor mount
          sun ground kit
          5spd sunroof
          Carputer (DivX, MP3, NES, GPS, OBD-2 next)
          7in lcd molded to dash

pioneer 3ways all around
          power acoustik 2.4f cap, power acoustik EQ, Power Acoustik A1800db
          6 RE 8's on the way

Comment

Originally posted by traitorhound
            are these going to be compared to the KODA's i suppose eh?

i wouldn't say compared, since they will absolutely blow the koda's away these have over twice the excursion capabilities of the koda's, so they will play a lot lower and a lot louder if i get the funds together, i'm going to put a set of these in my front doors, and a 4" component set in some kick panels:p: i've never heard a set of components that have enough mid bass for me, which is why i was planning on putting in a set of 8's on the rear deck. now it's between these with a set of nice 4" components, or a set of 3 way components, and the 8's on the rear deck damnit, AA isn't working the 8's would be the cheaper way to go, since the RE 8's are $50 each

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
              i stole some infinitys out of a dodge durango and they hit pretty damn hard for lil 6 1/2 's

dude, these things are going to hit like subwoofers they have more excursion than the RE 8's

Comment

we don't support steeling either
                '02 classic red p5

Comment

hi guys i haven't posted a while because i didn't know until a month ago that people migrated to this board. what manufacturer is RE? btw those EDs look verrry nice. are there any specs on them?

Comment

re is resonant engineering. www.respl.com home of the amazing "xxx" which has 32mm of xmax
                    '02 classic red p5

Comment

Originally posted by slip415
                      hi guys i haven't posted a while because i didn't know until a month ago that people migrated to this board. what manufacturer is RE? btw those EDs look verrry nice. are there any specs on them?

no specs yet they haven't been finalized. the xmax on the one in the pic is 14 mm, but they aren't positive that the final production will have the same voice coil and something else. but it will be within 2 mm of this prototype god, think about 16 mm of xmax out of a 6.5" that's as good as a k-series sub:p: jl has their 6 W0, which is held as one of the best 6.5" out right now. course the 7.2 mm of excursion won't hold anything against 14 mm

Comment

i wonder what kinf of power this thing is gona take
                        '02 classic red p5

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
                          When is this douche going to be banned from this board?

Or do we just keep him around for entertainment value (of which there is very little)?

What an idiot.

~HH

Comment

he tells us what not to do with out lives.

Comment

i personally think hes hilarious. not neccesarily what he says, just the fact that i know he believes what he says.

as for these speakers, so basically they are 6 1/2 subwwoofers? i saw a 6X9 subwoofer on ebay once but i was outbid.
                              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X