Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NBA Finals 2006

Whos your pick....Dallas or Miami

I gotta go with miami....to much of a powerhouse team.
    Eat ****.

im gonna pick miami too...wade and shaq are just too damn good, i dont care how many 50 point games dirk has

Comment

It doesn't matter to me either way.

I'd like to see Dallas win, but it's nice to see some different teams in the championship.

Comment

Heat baby!!!!!!!!!1
        Last edited by 92dx; 06-05-2006, 12:55 PM.
        DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

the mavs are going to take it. they're going to go small and try and get out and run the ball, make it a a fast paced game. shaq, payton, and walker are a little out of their prime(older) and can't put down a lot of minutes with a fast paced game. and also in a fast game shaq becomes ineffective and tired. the mavs can't settle for a half court game, thats when shaq becomes a handful. the only peoplw on the heat that can keep up in a fast paced game would be williams and wade. but only williams would love it.

so the mavs are going to win.
          Almost there

jdm tails... check
          jdm bumper... check
          ms lip... check
          ms grill... check
          ms sideskirts... check
          ms rear skirts... check
          ms spoiler... check
          ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
          Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

the mavs are retards for giving away steve nash...if they still had him, id say they'd win in a second...who doesn't take the mvp of the league back!?

edit: ok, i realize he was a free agent, so i'll shift blame. mark cuban is the retard for not making the money right to keep him

Comment

nash is great.

as far as who wins...i could give a crap.

the suns were my team, have always been.

the heat are still going to lose is 5 or 6 games.
              Almost there

jdm tails... check
              jdm bumper... check
              ms lip... check
              ms grill... check
              ms sideskirts... check
              ms rear skirts... check
              ms spoiler... check
              ms struts... check

Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

i think the mavs have a good all around team. they had a similar playing style as the suns. fast paced. they outlasted the suns after awhile, and had higher bench points too. so many fouls were getting drawn that it got ridiculous. regardless of that, they(suns) ran out of steam, as you can see in game 6. i was hoping they'd at least win at home, then duke it out for game 7 in dallas....unfortunately for them that didn't happen. ****, the crowd even gave up on cheering for them for damn near the whole last quarter!

the heat beat the crap out of detroit, and had some awesome highlights.(didn't always get to watch these games cuz they started close to when i was still working) wade and shaq are a sick duo, and as long as they got some help from everyone else, and trust that everyone else will play their part, they got a good shot. wade should know that they're gonna be on him, sometimes with the double team cuz he's their go-to guy. he better be ready for that, and go easy with the turnovers. they're gonna be fouling shaq cuz he still struggles at the line. when they can afford to, they're gonna do it. alonzo morning's got back up center, so he's gotta calm down with the defensive fouls too.

being in AZ, i've obviously been cheering for the Suns. I haven't been able to cheer for a home team in the NBA cuz i was in Albuquerque for 9 yrs prior to AZ, so it was ****in awesome going to some of the games live. the mavericks beat the suns, so i wanna see the heat stomp a mudhole in their ass. All in all, it's 2 different teams in the finals, and both conference champions got upset. I love when that happens cuz people can sure get cocky about guaranteeing a victory(rasheed wallace) i know it was towards the cavs, but ya almost got beat by them after you said that huh? the whole playoffs have been spectacular, and there was more May madness than March madness, ya know what i mean? this year had the most games decided in OT than ever before. lots of games being close til the end. I LOVE THIS ****!
                GO MIAMI!!!!
                Chris
                94 protege lx - gone and will be missed
                2008 Mazda3 - recently acquired

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're Stupid."
                -John Wayne
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2978373

Comment

you do realize that wade had the flu for 5 and 6 too, right?

go heat

Comment

heat!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

im really not that into baseball.

just kidding.
                      ClubProtege

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie94Pro
                        im really not that into baseball.

just kidding.

Baseball? I thought we were watchng Scooby Doo.

Comment

soooo...

the heat are TWO games down.

was shaq tired? yes.

is walker too slow to guard any body? yes.

mavs. 2 - heat 0
                          Last edited by 95pro; 06-12-2006, 11:00 AM.
                          Almost there

jdm tails... check
                          jdm bumper... check
                          ms lip... check
                          ms grill... check
                          ms sideskirts... check
                          ms rear skirts... check
                          ms spoiler... check
                          ms struts... check

Comment

i take back my opinions...i guess i was wrong...really dont want to see a sweep though!

Comment

Shaq is a real winner at the free throw line.

Comment

Working...
                              X