Eclipse 0 vs Protege 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eclipse 0 vs Protege 1

On saturday night or really sunday morning. Me and my girl were going out, down to manhattan. So I am getting off the 3rd ave bridge and I see an Eclipse like the one in the Fast and Furious. It was frigin tight as hell, it had a custom baby blue paint job, with a aluminum spoiler and some white rims. The car looked sweet as hell, but something was telling me this car wasn't turbo .. hehe ,, na yo!! lets see..

So I wiz past him and I notice him wanting to keep up,, hehe my girl is complaining .. lol ...
    So I am in the right lane and the eclipse is in the left lane, we are doing like 60mph and I get stuck in traffic. So I was behind a Saturn that decides that it want's to run also. So the eclipse gets through on the left lane and gets about 3 cars up and sits and waits for me ... hahaha.. he's thirsty...
    So the saturn goes through the traffic and I am following behind him, Saturn moves into the middle lane and I stay in the right lane (3 lane highway). I accelerate a little and catch up with the Eclipse, the Saturn kept going. I am in 4th gear and when I pulled up next to the eclipse, I let off the gas and looked over at him. He gunned it then I gunned it and I caught up to him and passed him and when I turned around I was in front of him by like 2 car lengths.

I then shut it down for the night, he ofcourse kept slowing down and speeding up and cause he wanted to race more. I beeped my horn to say nice car and his girl was looking at me with a smirk on her face and her boyfriend just had his head straight and he just had a straight face. (yeah I was looking that long hahahahaha) ..

I don't usually race...
    but
    I HAD TO GIVE HIM THE BIZNEZZZ
    LOL ...
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Ha ha, nice kill. I don't usually race either but I couldn't resist the other day either. You can read about it here: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&threadid=2356
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I once raced an Is300, Damn did he smoke me lol

Comment

yeah man it was a straight up race. I basically caught up to him and then slowed down and let him floor it first.. I caught to him and we both flew past the Saturn and then I passed him..
        I was pretty surprised to see how fast the car reached from 75ish to 100mph..
        needless to say my girl was bitching... I just played it off like, you feel that, that's adrenaline... hehe....

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

lol i hate when girls bitch about going fast, lol but good kill man, i was driving to CT one day and my g/f was sleeping and i was racing a 3000gt sl, lol and sondra woke up and was like wtf, lol i was like nothing go to bed, lol
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

did it have badges on the side of it that said v6? if not it was an i4, and one of the slowest i4's on the road. i speak from experiance. i lined my eclipse and my protege up and the eclipse lost by a good 6-7 lengths by then end of a 1/2 mile stretch. we switched drivers with the same results. good kill tho, show them cocky bastards there IS a replacement for displacement. (it was either a 2.4l sohc or a 3.0 v6, and they dont come in turbo unless its a custom job)

as far as i can tell the b6 runs a 15.5 i think. the i4 (the sleeper that never awakes) runs an 18 on a good day...

p.s. if anyone wants to buy a 2000 mitsu eclipse GS in the southern california area pm me.
            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

na I raced an eclipse that was of the Fast and Furious type... The green one.

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
              X