This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

egt stuff

i have no pics right now but u pay for shipping and ill post a pic of what u ask for. there is too much to take pics of anyways.
    i have 2 egt's and they r going one way or another.
    engines r called for already. seats available. just ask and ill tell u.

my zip is 55434 so do ur own quates, no offense but im not good at judgeing wheight.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Hay you live in MN, cool. I might have to come out and take a look.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
    98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

what year? If after 92, got any side skirts?
      DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92dx
        I am with him being that you have 2 EGTs but i do not care what year or color This is the usps quote i had got from your zip to my house in Harrisburg Arkansas it was a guess on the diementions.
        Priority mail
        Last edited by mazdaboy1974; 06-05-2006, 02:35 PM.
        I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaboy1974
          I am with him being that you have 2 EGTs but i do not care what year or color This is the usps quote i had got from your zip to my house in Harrisburg Arkansas it was a guess on the diementions.
          Priority mail

???????? im confused?????????????

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
          The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
          *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

pm sent
            DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

got a fog light switch?
              Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

what i ment is i guessed on the dimentions on the box and ect to give me a general idea on the box or package on the sideskirts it came up to 9.80 being that you were parting out 2 egts
                P.M. sent
                Last edited by mazdaboy1974; 06-05-2006, 05:04 PM.
                I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by 92dx
                  x2?

Comment

PLEASE tell me you have a grille, or even better a BLUE one?

Comment

i have 2 grilles for the egt. 1 black and 1 red. pm me if interested

Comment

btw i am willing to accept generous tips....lol.

Comment

have you looked to see if either have the fog light switch?

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

yes i have the foglight swithes. but i will double check

Comment

Originally posted by frogi323
                              yes i have the foglight swithes. but i will double check
                              ok, rough estimate of shipping to 97738? thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X