Mazda 3 MPS by Joe_hra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda 3 MPS by Joe_hra

Here it is, my creation, my vision, how it could be if they are making 3-door version ...

I didn't want any extreme parts on the car, just some nice add ons, and a little bit different front bumper.... There is a little c/p, a little brush... but the resault is very good IMO

First original

And then research, what colour, what rims

I decided for this one

Then, I found nice BG....added a lot of reflections and some other stuff and there it is

High Res

And that's all folks ...
    Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

wow, that's all i can say. those are some awesome chops. i want to get one of these so bad and put that bumper or do stuff to it like what you did.

NICE JOB!!
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

looks really nice man..i havent tried a chop in ages...

Comment

where do you get the original pictures b4 you chop them, if thats cool?

man, awesome talent.
        DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Tnx for comments

2 92dx: there are many donor pages ..... diselstation, autogaleria.pl etc...
          Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

Comment

A-R-T, that's just sick, your work is incredible! I loved the Yaris TRD chop you did, but this chop is by far the best one I've seen from you here.

They also need to make that car for real, a new Mazda hatch would be refreshing, base it on the Focus ST platform, sadly Volvo gets that platform and the $25+ price that goes with it.
            Last edited by Suzuka323; 06-08-2006, 11:18 PM.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

i hate you. but i love your chops and this one is my fav.

Comment

as far as i know the 3 is the volvo platform.
                mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

also it kinda looks like a roush focus.
                  we dont have the new focus here yet.
                  mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

I wish Mazda would build a MAzda3 like that
                    c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

if mazda made one i would sell every thing own to get one that f'in sweet
                      02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

you should submit this as a proof of concept to mazda for a 3 door 3
                        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

yes do that
                          02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

OMG... very nice work Joe.

reminds me of chip foose designing awesome car after car.
                            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

A forum community dedicated to Mazda 3 and all Mazda vehicle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about MazdaSpeed performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!

Just an FYI I crossposted this over there for yah its crazy work you did man it looks awesome

Also posted it on my club.
                              Last edited by joshj84; 02-03-2008, 04:05 AM.
                              - Josh

Mods: CPE Engine Management, HKS Blow-off valve, ETS Top mounted intercooler, Mazdaspeed CAI, Streetunit Engine Mount, Turboxs Downpipe and Race Pipe, and Shifter bushings.

Dyno proven: 305whp and 368TQ

www.ColoradoMazdaClub.com - CMZC

Comment

Working...
                              X