racing beat sway bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

racing beat sway bar?

Yeah as the title states, i am looking for a vendor that sells racing beat sway bars for my car which is a 03 protege es. Specifically the rear bar. If anyone can tell me that would be awesome.

protegegarage has a full msp sway bar kit. the only way you'll get just the rear is to wait for one to whoe up on ebay. probably easy're if ya want just the rear is to go with the awr rear bar and endlinks.

Comment

i already have the awr rear and endlinks. Its just that the creaking and squeaking noise is driving me crazy. It doesnt come with bigger brackets so i have to reuse my old brackets which screws up the bushing . so its making alot of noise. is there anywhere i can get new bushings and brackets made for 19mm sway bars?

Comment

nah, nothing you can do but get em from an autoparts store. all the same, you can buy the gt spec sway bars and progress sway bars sepreatly i believe
        What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

Comment

it has urethane bushings right?
          if it does make sure they are greased with some lithium grease if they arent thats why they squeek. uruthane bushings squeek its a fact of life.
          mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

yeah they sound like an old skool caddy going down the road Creeeeek. Lube them up good and it will eliminate the squeeks and creeks
            c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Working...
            X