Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

calif meets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calif meets!

This is pathetic...so many people in Cali, and most of them want to meet up to do stuff...but nobody reads this section of the board anymore? come on people! XO

dead turbo
    dead engine
    dead gtx

but that might change soon

kisses

Comment

just took off the turbo.......so if you guys wanna meet up im actually down cuz i can save gas this time hehehehe
      My Toys =D

Comment

I agree! There's at least 10 BG owners in NORCAL, but this section remains dead dead deadsky! Yet, ever since the exodus to imazda, I've yet to meet the rest of you in person.

Comment

imazda?
          hmmmm

So who's in socal and where would you guys like to meet up?
          I'm down for techdays if people need to work on their rides.

Comment

Comment

im in orange county, sometimes the moccforums guys get a meet going with diffrent clubs at the wax museum behind my house. it will hold a few hundred cars, and cops never harass us, the only time in 3 we had a cop just admired the toys as he said 9HIS TOY WAS A SUPERCHARGED ROUSH STANG)

but im down to meet up n matter wha tthe condition of my car is, even when i get my msp ill still meet up.

Comment

oh yeah, I forgot about MOCC
                Where's this wax museum?

There's also the Tuesday night "import" meets at the Fusion (boba, urp) cafe in Clairemont Mesa (SD).

Comment

Originally posted by gtx510

Comment

so yeah...what do you guys wanna meet up for? crusing, drag day, tech help, or just make it a show and tell kind of thing?

Comment

I wouldn't mind meeting up and exchanging some information with some fellow protege owners. I need to know more about the car and they can probably help me with some problems. I'm pretty sure we can all meet up at Treasure Island because there have been numerous amount of car meets there and the cops don't hassle them about it. Plus, it is a great scenic place to take photoshoots and whatnot.

Comment

Well, I am ****in' down to meet up with NOR CAL BG's !! Someone just needs to make a role call, ask the folks up here where and when would be good, and BIZZHAM we got a protege meet!!

I think food and spirits are greatways of bringing people together. And a SF meet would be great for photo ops.

As for now, I'm down for where ever, whenever!!

I know two other 408's are just lurking here but they'll be down too!!

Comment

Well with veteran's day / thanksgiving coming up, I'm pretty sure people will have some time off. I'm assuming that a BBQ would capture people's interest. Anyways as for the roll call I guess I can start one up

1. Alan, 93 Red Protege LX, San Francisco

Comment

#2. Jonathan, 1991 323, San Jose

Comment

Working...
                            X