Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened

what happened? wheres july nominations.

p.s. my car isnt ready to compete so dont include me even if someone does nominate me.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

nominations will take place on the 14th and run for a week like normal. then the voting will take place on the 21st and go till the 30th giving people 9 days to vote (usually suppose to be 7 days) and then the winner will be announced on July 1st. thus introducing the winner of the month at the beginning of the month. this is the way it should always been. not in the middle of the month. it doesn't make much sense. don't worry, nominating and voting will begin soon, just gotta have some patience.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

ok cool
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

yea my car aint ready either... give me a year or so

Comment

turpro, you're not done with your car yet? what else you wanting to do, it's nice right now.

and jamaican, your car is sweet right now. it desired to be nominated last month.

we are never done with our cars. i thought i was almost done with my car and then i was turned onto the FE3 motor. hmmmm, GTR motor or FE3 motor with turbo...........

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

looks wise i want mine to be as clean as the black one. 2 hole bumper without that grill,gtx mouldings,gtx rear bumper and gtx spoiler just for the outside. gtx(or canadian)interior. and lots of boost or a klze. most likely boost. then it will be ready.

jamacian 1 was the first to nominate you last month and will be the first this month. sorry but yours looks sweet as hell.
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...0446post310446

looks wise i want mine to be as clean as the black one. 2 hole bumper without that grill,gtx mouldings,gtx rear bumper and gtx spoiler just for the outside. gtx(or canadian)interior. and lots of boost or a klze. most likely boost. then it will be ready.

jamacian 1 was the first to nominate you last month and will be the first this month. sorry but yours looks sweet as hell.
              yeah, i'm done with my exterior. got every JDM exterior piece. even side skirts. basicly done with the interior once i get my new seats. then it's the motor, and then i'll be (hopefully for the sake of my wallet) done for the most part.

Comment

Working...
              X