X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July ROTM Nominations

July ROTM Nominations!!

1. Nominations will be taken for a period of exactly 1 week from the date posted.
    2. Nominations will only be open to currently active members only (member should have at least 5 posts in the last month prior to the nomination post)
    3. You cannot nominate your own car, but nominations are open to all members of the forum with the exception of the above.
    4. When you post a nomination you must include at least 2 or 3 pictures of said car with a brief explanation of why you think they deserve to be RotM.
    5. Previous winners cannot be nominated again.
    6. Winners of the RotM will receive their car and bio in a dedicated RotM thread, which will remain active for the entire month.
    7. The last person nominated has to nominate another person. This will go on until there are at least 5 nominations, and then this rule will be void. If there are not 5 nominations come the end of the month, ROTM will skip that month and go onto the next month.

------------------------------------------------

Past RotM Winners:
    Sept 04 - Mino3
    Oct 04 - MazdaRacer
    Nov/Dec 04 - NegatiZe
    Jan 05- Bruce95Fmla
    Feb 05 - SPENONE
    March 05 - TheMAN
    April 05 - n/a
    May 05 - n/a
    June 05 - n/a
    July 05 - n/a
    August 05 - protetype
    September 05 - mike_moss
    October 05 - D323
    November 05 - MazdaMadness
    December 05 - Lex
    January 06 - Naprotejay
    February 06 - bpt323
    March 06 - Intruder
    April 06 - THEGOLDPRO (?)
    May 06 - n/a
    June 06 - BuGS
    ------------------------------------------------

Please limit this thread to nomination's only. All other posts will be deleted. If you have questions use the RotM Q&A Forum, or send me a PM.

Let the Nominations begin!

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

I'd say Identity_X's car... That car is beautiful...

Why?? Because It's clean and It's got a GTR!!
    Last edited by RALLYBP_94; 06-13-2006, 02:41 PM.
    Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
    you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

I nominate Franko's MX-3. By far the cleanest looking MX3.

Comment

2nd day BUMP

only need 3 more nominations

if there isn't enough we have skip this month. come on, it's not like we will ban you............well, maybe..............
        Create your own VB Gallery here.

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

someone pick me! My b-day is this month if that counts towards anything!
          hello 4g63 nice to meet you

Comment

Early morning saturday BUMP

and wht95scort you can't suggest someone to vote for you, they have to want to do it. but hopefully somebody does nominate you, your car is pretty cool.

Comment

I for sure want to nominate wht95scort, hes got easily my favorite egt on here. Plus he is a ****ing metal working machine!!

Last edited by deadly_sleeper; 06-17-2006, 12:35 PM.
              Eat ****.

Comment

i nominate shades. he has a almost build badass bp and a very clean ride. sorry jamacian i love your car but i have to get shades in there.

here's shades motor build thread.
                Attached Files
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

we need another protege or a 323 in here....2 mx3s 1 protege and 1 egt....cmon people~!
                  Eat ****.

Comment

I nominate Turpro's 1993 Protege LX.

Chris is a cool guy, and his car is clean and shiney.

He has put some work into his car, and has some exciting future plans.

Comment

didnt chris say he didnt want to be nominated? Sally!
                      Eat ****.

Comment

why wont anyone nominate my 323??
                        Fully kitted, Sparco seats, 17 inch AR rims, JDM parts to the MAX, Dropped 2 inchs, 10.1 inch MX3 GS big brake, Custom Copper paint, CF Hood, RESIDENT MAZDA PARTS GUY! I Work For Agincourt Mazda

Comment

ok, so turpro, i know you said that you didn't really want to since your car isn't done, so do you decline? cuz we need 5 nominations to get it going this month. i will wait until tomorrow to end it and then start the voting. let me know.

come on people, isn't there anybody else you think is worthy of ROTM?

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
                            ok, so turpro, i know you said that you didn't really want to since your car isn't done, so do you decline? cuz we need 5 nominations to get it going this month. i will wait until tomorrow to end it and then start the voting. let me know.

come on people, isn't there anybody else you think is worthy of ROTM?
                            if nobody else is nominated then throw me in just so we can keep it going.
                            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I say nominate chris!!! his car is sweet!!! minus the pink lug nuts
                              Eat ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X