Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polyurethane engine mounts for 1.6l?

hey,

I've searched a lot around here, and other boards and on the net, and can only find mounts for the FS engine...

are there any available for the ZM? or am I doomed to filling the mounts with silicone?

We share 3 mounts with the FS. So the front rear and transmount are the same.

The only diffrent mount is the passanger mount. And you can order a solid mount from any advance autoparts for that. Which I have.

Comment

really?!!?

so these will fit the 1.6l ZM engine??
      Front and Rear Poly Engine Mount Insert Combo
      2.0L PROTEGE & MP3

RR-Racing Exclusive Product!
      Excellent upgrade when replacing clutch/flywheel!

Comment

Well I dont know you tell me. All I know is the part number of the front rear and left mounts are the same, if the part numbers the same everything should be the same. As it makes them interchangeable.

The inserts should fit, but no ones tried yet. This is very new information.
        For $55 you cant go wrong. Hell if it doesnt fit just sell it to a guy with a 2.0

Comment

yeah, well, another guy told me the mounts bolt up the same on the engine and on the chassis but that the shape of the spaces in the rubber are different....

I'm guessing they only make one replacement part though... sometimes they're wierd that way...

Comment

The shape of the rubber is not diffrent. At least it looks the same from pics.

Comment

Working...
            X