• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just my luck

Just my luck.....
    Attached Files
    c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Damn. Sorry to see that. Hope it wont get totalled, just needs a new rad support thinger...
    BP-05 Turbo-Sold
    2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

wtf did you hit? that did some damage..... i found it pretty handyto keep a spare radiator support on hand in area's where deer live
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Well what the **** chuck.

You have bad luck.

That is a suck.

Comment

damn man that sucks. with that kinda damage i would just get another lx and part that one out but keep the engine and tranni for a sweet ass build up.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

thats bad.. you might need a front cut.

Comment

Just a core support , fender , headlight , radiator , hood

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

damn man u need to head out to the j/y.
                My Vouch Tread:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25276

My myspace:
                http://www.myspace.com/haitianstreetracer

Comment

He's already got another car.

Comment

why is it no one ever checks the dates before posting ?

Comment

Working...
                    X