SOB!......stupid 20 psi!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOB!......stupid 20 psi!!!!

zoom zoom boom boom X2.. i think we need a sticker for that....

well this waht happened... i was driving down the road and for some reason the car feels pretty light ... so i decided to just drive normal.. right when im going to enter the freeway, i saw some mustang closing in pretty fast .. seems like he wont let me get in the freeway.. i decided to punch the gas halfway....first thing i saw was 5 ..then bam.. it got alittle faster i was soo impressed and this car started pulling harder i looked down again its 10... wow i love it .... third time i looked at my boost guage it went up to 20!!!!!! i let off the throttle quickly, and cruised down to the nearest exist........let the car idle for a moment.....looked for any sign of broken peice r anything that went wrong.. everything sems fine ....seems like the damn wastegate actuator got stock close ........so i just cruised going home around 10 mph.... right when i parked my car ... everything seems fine....but when i opened my oil cap guess what i saw ... milkshake... DAMMIT !!! my catch can is covered with milkshake toooo dammmmnn ... this is my second motor...checked the radiator ....seems like its fine no mix sign....seems weird........but im going to pull the head off the car and hoping i didn crack the head or something....... but anyone know any performance headgasket out there?? while the head is out im planning on porting that sob.... but damn.. this is strike 2 ... strike 3, im going after a 72 corolla or a 240 Z.....
    My Toys =D

dont pull the head off....its normal to have a milkshake look under the oil cap due to moisture....it doesnt mean you have ablown head gasket. Drain the oil and see before u go ripping your car apart.
    hello 4g63 nice to meet you

Comment

i hope soo.. i just drain the oil today and it seem fine... the other thing thats bugging me is,.... are syntethic mobil 1 oil really supposed to look all watery???? like yellowish type.....im using 10-30....
      also the sypthoms of a blown head are .. white smoke in the exhaust, low compression, pressure build up in the upper hose pretty fast, milky sign in radiator, oil cap, and coolant resvoir...is there more?? i hope the turbo is the one that gave up on me.....not the motor.....
      My Toys =D

Comment

the synthetics are a lot less viscous and lighter in color

Comment

If you had water in your oil, when you pulkled the drain plug it would run clear for a second or two. The other thing you can do is drive it and see if it heats up. I just remembered, take the radiator cap off and start it. If there is a crack in the block or head gasket it will start to bubble quickly.
          Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Ur fine just drive it

Comment

GOOD NEWS !!!!!!! i blew my turbo seals!!!!!! im soo happy right now.. everything basically fits in place... thats why i have some coolant mixture in the oil cap and my catch can, is because of the seal in the turbo.. the coolant basically travels up to the intake pipes, then in to the intake manifold, then some moisture travels to the catch can and some moisture still passes and goes trough the head and creates milkshake look in the oil cap. !!! im soo glad ...woot upgrade time!!!
              My Toys =D

Comment

glad its nothing too serious

Comment

what turbo did you have.?
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

pls dont laught but its a vj11.... but ey it was good on corners didnt have problems with lagging..i just find this turbo pretty good for touge =P
                    My Toys =D

Comment

no wonder it blew at 20 psi

Comment

hahahahaha sorry i had to

get a vf10 or vf12 you'll keep the same spool-up & produce more power
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by ScOrTGtC
                          pls dont laught but its a vj11.... but ey it was good on corners didnt have problems with lagging..i just find this turbo pretty good for touge =P
                          Put that T3 adaptor plate on I sold ya and get a real turbo!!

Comment

yeah im doing that i just got my t3.. thanks again wht95scort!!!
                            My Toys =D

Comment

no love for the ihi's

Comment

Working...
                              X